Ladies, are some of the reviewers full of shit?

Reviews are easy to navigate. Ignore the parts where the guy is bragging and focus on the relevant info: does she handle her business well, does she look like her pics, what's on the menu, general location of the incall, overall disposition etc.

Once the dude starts talking about his enormous dick and how he had her squirting and cumming 10x in 45 minutes...you can gloss over that stuff.

I can cum multiple times in a row if the gent is skilled or cares enough to try to learn my body. I can get what I call rolling orgasms where I cum and then have another right after ..as if I just can’t get it all the way out
Originally Posted by Analeese
Yep
The guys do not write reviews for the providers. They do it for "attaboy" pat's to their ego and to see who can get the most comments. So, yes. The reviews are full of fluff.

I think there are way less mandles than you all think. Really no need..... Originally Posted by Kendall4U
or to warn guys of the bad apples.
The guys do not write reviews for the providers. They do it for "attaboy" pat's to their ego and to see who can get the most comments. So, yes. The reviews are full of fluff.

I think there are way less mandles than you all think. Really no need..... Originally Posted by Kendall4U
or to warn guys of the bad apples. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Or a pimp/promoter getting one of his minions or himself to do a review of his newest girl to his stable. Or, a provider getting a WK to write a fake review to offset a negative one she received. There are many other types of reviews that are not genuine as well, vendetta reviews, negative reviews that do not get written due to provider/WK backlash and the fear of being labelled, fake reviews of a session that never happened to acquire BCD access, ect.

A review is suppose to be of the real experience that the reviewer had with a provider, good, bad or indifferent, without the embellished fluff to make it a good read. The problem is, the review system on Eccie is flawed in that there is no checks and balances, therefore, like all things that go unregulated, the bullshit tends to get deep.

As I said earlier in this thread, the best way to tell if a review is legit or not is go see the provider, get your experience and then look at her history of reviews. Those that basically match your experience are the ones most likely to be an indicator of an honest review.

Taking a gander at most of the men that hobby, do you think they are going to write a review saying exactly what happened or are they going to embellish to make it a better read and make him seem like a stud? For instance, "after the get to know each other passionate DFK, she got down on her knees and gave me a world class BJ on my hard thick dick." But if he said what really happened... "after I slobbered all over her face because I cannot control my saliva glands when I DFK, she got down on her knees, after she had to left my stomach and had to hold it up with her hands so she could get to it and not have it in the way, she gave me a world class BJ on my little pee pee." Now, which scenario sounds better for the reviewer?
Or a pimp/promoter getting one of his minions or himself to do a review of his newest girl to his stable. Or, a provider getting a WK to write a fake review to offset a negative one she received. There are many other types of reviews that are not genuine as well, vendetta reviews, negative reviews that do not get written due to provider/WK backlash and the fear of being labelled, fake reviews of session that never happened to acquire BCD access, ect.

A review is suppose to be of the real experience that the reviewer had with a provider, good, bad or indifferent, without the embellished fluff to make it a good read. The problem is, the review system on Eccie is flawed in that there is no checks and balances, therefore, like all things that go unregulated, the bullshit tends to get deep. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Seriously dude. What do you expect staff to do? Do you expect us to visit the provider and the Hobbiest and interview them one on one to get their take on the situation?

That'll ad a new world of hobby conspiracy theories to the net.
How to read a review:

Why are reading the review?

1) Where is her typical incall
2) What services does she provide, e.g. cbj or bbbj
3) Was she ready or did she arrive on time
4) Does she look like her photos
5) What did it cost
6) Overall satisfaction/value and would they repeat

The rest is fluff. Some of the factors above may not be relevant, reducing the need even more for non-fluff words.

Even most of the tag lines on the reviews are over the top. Just look at encounter pages with "Perfect", "Incredible", "hot", "simply amazing", "WOW". Ok, the "WOW" was Allegra Hope, so that is actually accurate.
Seriously dude. What do you expect staff to do? Do you expect us to visit the provider and the Hobbiest and interview them one on one to get their take on the situation?

That'll ad a new world of hobby conspiracy theories to the net. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

Dude, get a female side kick and you can both start interviewing people. It'll be like Mulder and Scully. Because just like them "I want to believe"

Wasn't that the motto of the X-Files? Your show can be "The Review Files".

I don't write reviews for any "attaboy" comments. My reviews rarely get those, and to be honest, I couldn't care whether anyone responds. Typically when I read reviews of the ladies I am considering paying a visit to, I get a lot of useful intel, though I don't leave comments. The reviews are a resource to make sure I know what I am getting into when visiting a new lady. I tend to visit well-reviewed ladies, so my reviews often don't add anything that a previous reviewer hasn't already said. However, my chief reason for posting reviews is to maintain my Premium Access.

I won't speculate on the number of mandles out there, either. Most of the ladies I've spoken to privately about it tell me that they get wind of rumors from the Men's Lounge from other clients they see. I'm not interested in debating the honesty of those accounts, just saying that's what the ladies tell me.

That'll ad a new world of hobby conspiracy theories to the net. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Like interviews are going to get the truth out, right? But you know, if they did have a way to force the truth, then I bet many of these reviewers folks hold in high regard would not only be knocked down several notches of the pedestal they are on, but also their actual review count would probably be in the single digits not the triple digits. But as I said, the review system is flawed. Did I say the Eccie staff was to blame for it or should do something about? No, I did not. But if you want to throw that conspiracy theory out there, be my guest, that is not the first baseless assumption thrown my direction and definitely will not the last.

How to read a review:

Why are reading the review?

1) Where is her typical incall
2) What services does she provide, e.g. cbj or bbbj
3) Was she ready or did she arrive on time
4) Does she look like her photos
5) What did it cost
6) Overall satisfaction/value and would they repeat

The rest is fluff. Some of the factors above may not be relevant, reducing the need even more for non-fluff words.

Even most of the tag lines on the reviews are over the top. Just look at encounter pages with "Perfect", "Incredible", "hot", "simply amazing", "WOW". Ok, the "WOW" was Allegra Hope, so that is actually accurate. Originally Posted by mag7315
So the fluff words and phrases are not relevant to the review or over the top except for when they are for only certain providers who are being reviewed? LOL!!

Put it this way, if the verified providers were really as great as the reviews that they have say they are (and Dallas has more than any other Eccie forum per the showcases), and the reviews are not full of shit, then why are lots of guys seeing and reviewing girls off of Listcrawler and SA?
Just stop. Really
Really? Read the reviews, take what you want from them as factual and discard the balance as fiction.

One key signal to me that the Bullshit Quotient is high, is when a reviewer says something like "She suited me up with a magnum..." blah, blah blah. That tells me the reviewer is more interested in promoting his purported big dick and skills, than being factual. (He could have simply said, "She had a great assortment of condoms to choose from.")

The other thing to consider is chemistry. One reviewers great chemistry might lead to a fabulous session and subsequent glowing review. Another gent, might have a so-so experience. In fact I saw a gal yesterday, with tons of glowing reviews. Clearly she wasn't into me, I thought her skills were average at best, and it was hurry up and finish so you can leave. WALDT and reviews are very subjective...
Then write a review, or are you afraid of the backlash?
Then write a review, or are you afraid of the backlash? Originally Posted by mrredcat43

I'm not afraid of anything. What is the point in writing a bad review when the lady was as represented in her showcase, on time, professional and willing. There was simply no connection between us...that's not her fault.
Reviews are simply....

sub·jec·tive
/səbˈjektiv/

adjective
based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.
"his views are highly subjective"
synonyms: personal, personalized, individual, internal, emotional, instinctive, intuitive, impressionistic

The whole premise behind go see a lady and then re-read her reviews and see which one is most like your experience is flawed imo. Doesn’t matter if the review is fluffed or not. It’s that persons experience. Perception can sometimes be reality for some people; who can get out of their own head for 60-90 minutes .

We all experience things from our own perspective therefore it’s never consistent due to many factors in everyone’s life day to day.

I hate to use this as an example but it’s similar to a restaurant or a review for any business there a good ones and there are bad ones there are real ones and fake ones.

I'm not afraid of anything. What is the point in writing a bad review when the lady was as represented in her showcase, on time, professional and willing. There was simply no connection between us...that's not her fault. Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
Connection for me is key! If I didn’t have a good time with someone it’s likely cause there was no connection or possibly I or both of us were just having an off day. I’m very genuine i have a hard time hiding how I feel or what kind of mood I’m in. But some people youjust don’t click with.

then why are lots of guys seeing and reviewing girls off of Listcrawler and SA? Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Way more relaxed screening ?
No screening at all?
The hunt?
A sense of more anomity ?
Hiding behind a persona?

Those are the first reasons a guy might seek on LC or SA that come to my mind

• BLM69
  • 05-31-2019, 10:23 PM
[QUOTE=Analeese;

Those are the first reasons a guy might seek on LC or SA that come to my mind

.[/QUOTE]

From what I've heard from many guys is that cheap BB pussy is top on the list