Keeping lists, data, pics, etc. is just dumb

I never offered to show them to just anyone. Those who know me, have seen me or have delt with me KNOW that I don't hand out personal information. A MOD was a suggestion. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
It doesn't matter if it's a mod, that kind of stuff shouldn't be shown to anyone. Not ever. Mods aren't infallible and trusted by everyone.
Yes correct a MOD such as Space, since I trust him and my phone recored have MY real world info on it as well. If that was all it took to solve a stupid "she said/she said" then fine! However it would be MY phones and I do NOT use MY phones for my side business. One is MY hobby phone as a provider.I do not have a phone I use for screening/booking. They have their own.

I am guessing you would be in SHOCK to find out how much "IN" the middle the MODS actually get.

Please do not put words in my mouth stating, I don't realize how bad of an idea it is. I never offered to show them to just anyone. Those who know me, have seen me or have delt with me KNOW that I don't hand out personal information. A MOD was a suggestion. I have no need to prove myself on anything anymore. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
With every post you make, you're digging the hole deeper and deeper.
  • Sire
  • 05-02-2012, 03:57 PM
I just saw the closed thread regarding client lists. What the hell? Keeping lists of numbers and data and notes is foolish.

I don't keep info, period. I try to remember my boyfriends as best I can.

Leaving a trail of data is what causes trouble. Why even keep it?

I am just left scratching my head, wondering....

Be safe, y'all. Peace and Love, Originally Posted by Crystalkitty

Thanks for this thread Crystal. I was a little put off by the other Roxanne/Maxeen flame thread. It seems no one is looking at the real breach of security issue here. Maxeen angry because Roxanne has her client list without her permission. Roxanne saying she doesn't have it, but then not really being clear. Everyone getting upset about someone else having the business contacts, but in no way concerned about the total breach of security to all of those clients by keeping all the records. And just haphazardly passing them around.

I don't know either of these women, but I can assure you, I never will.

It is pretty insane. I just popped in and read all that and all I got focused on was the words client list. WTF- My shit need not be on any data base, shared with friends, etc.... Sorry Roxanne but if that's how you do business the ladies you handle are now considered DNS by the hometown crew.

Agreed.

Luckily I don't do bitter old drunk ladies so I know I'm not currently or ever to be on Maxxeens list.

Huge breach of client trust. So how would providers feel about hobbyist have a list that we share with our friends or keep on a data base etc....

As a client I see who I want, when I want and belong to no one. Originally Posted by homer13
Yes and what about this whole "exclusivity to clients" aspect. So I see you one time, and I'm on a data base? In this business, that is absolutely wrong.

Yes correct a MOD such as Space, since I trust him and my phone recored have MY real world info on it as well. If that was all it took to solve a stupid "she said/she said" then fine! However it would be MY phones and I do NOT use MY phones for my side business. One is MY hobby phone as a provider.I do not have a phone I use for screening/booking. They have their own.

I am guessing you would be in SHOCK to find out how much "IN" the middle the MODS actually get.

Please do not put words in my mouth stating, I don't realize how bad of an idea it is. I never offered to show them to just anyone. Those who know me, have seen me or have delt with me KNOW that I don't hand out personal information. A MOD was a suggestion. I have no need to prove myself on anything anymore. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Never offered to show what??? I thought you said you didn't have a client list? If you never offered to show them to "just anyone" you are implying that it does exist and that you do indeed have it, after stating that you don't.

It doesn't matter if it's a mod, that kind of stuff shouldn't be shown to anyone. Not ever. Mods aren't infallible and trusted by everyone. Originally Posted by blenderhead
Agreed.

With every post you make, you're digging the hole deeper and deeper. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Ditto.

I may be new around here posting wise, but I'm not stupid. Everything about this situation is not ok. I certainly hope this isn't normal business practice among providers on ECCIE.

Just putting all that out there.
Sire... NEVER offered to show my PHONE BILL to just anyone. I have ZERO contacts as I do NOT keep records.

Maxeen was saying that I was "cold calling" *her* clients. I offered to show a trusted source such as a MOD (Space) my phone bill to see if ANY of the numbers showed up on my phone record as it would NOT show names just numbers. And which none of *her's* would since I do NOT have any damn list.(Which I'd have to pull from online since I do the paperless bill)

I hope that makes it more clear, as I can understand how easy everything got confused.
  • Toyz
  • 05-02-2012, 09:40 PM
Roxy...I really have no dog in this fight. But. What list was your phone bill going to be compared to? How was a mod supposed to do a "check" if there isn't a list to check against?

Am just doing a check and balance thought process, and if Maxeen had all those numbers JUST in her phone, no way you would ahve access to them...(thats a safe assumption)..but if they were somewhere else...say on a spreadsheet that could be accessed...then its a real concern.

I think that is the crux of the discussion...does such a list exist...and if so...why?
If you took a second to hear my complaint then you understood after many issues my breaking point was "maxeens client list" was promised to a provider Roxanne wanted to take on. I know for a fact this is true and I know for a fact she kept records.

Everything I fed into last night may have put me in a bad light and that's fine. Truth remains. I don't believe anyone should abuse the info given.I do not own a client. People argued why, if I'm retired, should I care then? Discretion.

Dirt clouded the real points I attempted to make and ultimately I fed into a sandstorm of shit.

Either way, storing info, marketing randomly and promising that info out is fowl to me. Say what you will about me sir, but I've had many successful years here without an issue til this. Judging me is fine because I'm fine with myself.

It is a learning lesson for me and hopefully her as well.
That is MY POINT. She said I was cold calling her clients, so if she has a list that I took, then those numbers I "was" accused of calling would show up on my phone bill yes? So what ever numbers I was accused of cold calling could be runned against my phone bill to PROVE I have never called any of these so called clients of her's.

That is all I have been trying to say. Gosh I hope it makes sense.
Let me clarify though, information storage to a degree is necessary for refs. It's a different balance. Not what I'm talking about.

P.s. Rox, I never said you cold called. I said you promised "maxeens list" this is where our communication has failed.
Max, I am tired of fighting. You did say cold calling and even in your text you did, I can forward it back to you if you'd like.

I truly from the bottom of my heart and every thing I hold dear to my life, have no idea what you are speaking of. As you never had any "list" I ever seen while doing your screening. If you want to PM, email, call, or text to bring me to light, then please do so.

As you of all people regardless of our spat were going through, know I'd never risk the saftey of anyone, lady or gent.
  • Toyz
  • 05-02-2012, 10:25 PM
That is MY POINT. She said I was cold calling her clients, so if she has a list that I took, then those numbers I "was" accused of calling would show up on my phone bill yes? So what ever numbers I was accused of cold calling could be runned against my phone bill to PROVE I have never called any of these so called clients of her's.

That is all I have been trying to say. Gosh I hope it makes sense. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Yep...I got it a while ago....again, no dog in the fight and certainly have no idea regarding all this. But...if you look at the discussion presented that was the missing piece to me...
I said I didn't approve of cold calling. Not that you had done it. I told you I didn't condone it and you're response was a very fuck you type of attitude. For what it's worth I said you promised it but I never claimed you did it.
I said I didn't approve of cold calling. Not that you had done it. I told you I didn't condone it and you're response was a very fuck you type of attitude. For what it's worth I said you promised it but I never claimed you did it. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Thank you for finally admitting that. I wish you all the best.
Seriously Rox? You were the one claiming I accused you of it! This has been the whole thing you were yelling over! I said you promised my list from the get go! What changed? I never said you cold called, I said I didn't condone you cold calling and promising "maxeens client list" which YOU DID DO! Wake up!

The point? You loose. And so do I.
Just go ahead and retire. You are taking up unnecessary bandwidth.

That is all I have been trying to say. Gosh I hope it makes sense. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
When the hole is deep enough, stop digging.