3 years ago on May 29 BLM rioters attempted to destroy the nation’s capital 3 years ago—a real insurrection and “seditious conspiracy.”

Three years ago the leftists and BLM committed an insurrection, trying to burn down the White House and kill the President. They want you to forget this

I think most of us remember when The Annoying Orange hid in his bunker because he was seething about the coverage and tried pretending he didn't.

Did he let Melania and Barron go first or was he pushing everyone out of the way Costanza-style?
I think most of us remember when The Annoying Orange hid in his bunker because he was seething about the coverage and tried pretending he didn't.

Did he let Melania and Barron go first or was he pushing everyone out of the way Costanza-style? Originally Posted by HDGristle
Lol. I think we all know the answer to that 😂
June 2, 2020: Captain David Dorn was murdered by leftist BLM thugs in St. Louis

June 2, 2020: Captain David Dorn was murdered by leftist BLM thugs in St. Louis

Originally Posted by berryberry
https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/cr...7-372c5e4747fd

Context.

Dorn was retired from law enforcement. Was shot and killed interrupting a pawn shop robbery at his friend's business, as he would check up on the place when the alarm went off. There was a Facebook Live stream of the incident. It is chilling.

His killer was rightfully arrested, charged, tried, convicted and sentenced. Life without parole. The driver who helped get him convicted was sentenced to 15 years plus 5 years probation.

His wife supported Trump, but Dorn was a vocal anti-Trump advocate. He loved his community. He died how he lived, trying to keep the peace.

I donated to his family and I've prayed for him and his family for years.
The Capitol Riot was "condemned by all Republicans and Democrats"? Lol. No. No it wasn't. In fact, it was encouraged by many Republicans and defended by many of the same (some continue defending it to this day).
3 years ago the Democrats sent out BLM to burn and destroy communities across America and then bail out their terrorists.

3 years ago the Democrats sent out BLM to burn and destroy communities across America and then bail out their terrorists.

It’s just a couple buildings according to 1P. No biggie.
Democrat voters elected AG Keith Ellison who is responsible for minority communities across the country being burned by democrats BLM.

Thousands of minority businesses were burned, thousands lost their jobs, police officers murdered, people terrorized.