Lack of details on ISO (A provider perspective)

Conversely, it seems like even if the ISO is pretty specific that the same women reply regardless. I've seen more than a few BBWs respond to an ISO looking for a spinner
I figure it's because by now all the doods know that even if they ask for a 22 year old purple haired spinner with one arm and a tat of her horse on her inner thigh some whale from HEB will answer with availability and a "PM me, baby"
I figure it's because by now all the doods know that even if they ask for a 22 year old purple haired spinner with one arm and a tat of her horse on her inner thigh some whale from HEB will answer with availability and a "PM me, baby" Originally Posted by phildo

Whales need love too.....
Where is this 22 yr old purple haired one arm spinner at? NVM, horse tattoo has to be on her neck to get me off.

But being specific can get you closer to full bliss as opposed to just a good time.
I quit being too specific a long time ago. Why? I'm not too picky, if I like who replies I'll give it a go. Also, 30-40% of the responses are always exactly the opposite of what I requested.

My favorite one was that one time I was looking in a specific area @ a specific time. I got a PM from a provider on the opposite side of town. I politely responded that it wouldn't work due to the location & time required to travel there. She then stated that I must be a racist! Really, we have to go there?

Now I just throw an ISO out there & see who responds.
WOW....she stated you must be racest based on the fact her location wasn't good for you?

I guess her mama didn't give her enough hugs when she was a child.
  • GOJC
  • 01-23-2015, 03:51 PM
I check ISO's just to see who's active if I have an itch and I agree with RFIT. I have seen WAY too many providers just spam a response that don't fit the criteria. Now because many people like myself don't leave a lot of reviews I'm curious as to how many fold and just take the plunge.
And, I would think location location location would be very helpful for BOTH. Most guys don't want to read a lot of verbiage (sp ck :-) and not know WHERE. N Dallas or s ft worth is hours apart...I think this location situation has been addressed once or .....
Long as you're not picky about the poon you are poking, then no.

Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Oh that's too funny!

I don't look at ISO's often. It just seems like a poster is a tad bit of a time waster when he doesn't give details of what he's looking for that day.
I don't respond to vague ISOs. With no location, or incall/outcall specified, and no body type or activity, you're wasting your time and mine. Not much of my info is listed elsewhere, and it's quite possible we aren't a match. Sifting through responses and questions, with delay tactics, doesn't do much but tick off time.
And mostly my responses are private, or I get others messaging for all kinds of requests that don't suit my needs, either. If you can't put more effort into what you are In Search Of, beyond a warm body, somewhere, I'm not going to bother saying hello. Oh well.