Of Bars, offices and Janitor closets

Yes. I am. Because ladies like THN call it out as violations. Last thing I want is a lady crying out that I violated her. Originally Posted by Iam45
Not sure how old you are, but you may want to discuss this with close friends. You cannot just jump on a girl and have sex with her because you find her attractive. Normally you get to know someone and as the relationship develops there is a mutual time were you address a physical relationship. Not this Penthouse letters stuff where people just have sex based on eye contact. Going at someone forcefully is a good way to get beat up or arrested. Yes there is a double standard that's why the guys here are paying the money to have sex with the girls. Just the way life is. I'd really suggest you talk to someone, like a counselor. Again, not being funny, but your socialization seems to be a little underdeveloped.
  • Iam45
  • 12-02-2015, 11:18 AM
^Or overdeveloped and too logical, and raised in a society where talking about sex with a lady is considered taboo and a violation of her. Lot of ifs and buts but the fact is that is why the hobby business thrives. Imagine if society does not deem talking about sex as violation (or sexual harassment) this business will go to the dogs as any man can talk to any other woman without feeling he is committing a crime.
I love taking a risk I am looking for other places to have a good time. I won't doba library though sorry. I am interested in someone office.
I love taking a risk I am looking for other places to have a good time. I won't doba library though sorry. I am interested in someone office. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Yeah, definitely an adventure with you, good times!
  • Iam45
  • 12-03-2015, 04:51 AM
Sex in the office? Wow. What if you get caught in the act?
I'm not sure if Iam45 is pulling people's legs by being purposely dense or they are serious but I'll bite. There is some truth to the hyper politically correct scenario they present. I work with an administrator (female ) who jokingly said " If he is good looking it's not harassment." At least in a work environment, where I meet most of the women I come into contact , I don't feel safe letting someone know I'm interested.

Unlike Iam45 in non working situations I'm very comfortable talking to strangers and using social cues seeing if they want me to jack off on them :-) I know several people who really don't have a clue why people don't like them. Socially awkward is an understatement for them. Maybe Iam45 has some condition like mild autism and really can't read people ?
  • Iam45
  • 12-03-2015, 05:46 AM
You think you can read people. That is your perception. How can you be sure that your reading is correct? If you can read people, you would be world famous psychic . As it stands right now you are taking chances and they are working in your favor. Nothing more.
  • Iam45
  • 12-03-2015, 05:47 AM
Is this a violation if you are the person sitting in front of her?

http://youtu.be/zHhLeOsyots
I tried to get a g/f to have sex in a dept store dressing room but she was afraid of getting caught, so it never happened.