Thank you Whispers

^^^ Another barebacker showing his colors.
Is that why you're afraid to review?
Maybe I should WK tired old barebacking whores like you huh?
Wonder why you would do that? Not Really Originally Posted by El Comegente
you might as well since your are obviously barebacking a fat old monger.
Sad that you like your own post as you post them
Sad that you like your own post as you post them Originally Posted by El Comegente
yeah.. so much I apparently did it twice.. how'd that happen..? duh.
Maybe your sugar daddy is stalking me?
Or maybe you have multiple handles and are three times as sad?
  • Toyz
  • 12-18-2015, 01:55 PM
yeah.. so much I apparently did it twice.. how'd that happen..? duh.
Maybe your sugar daddy is stalking me? Originally Posted by nuglet
Uh, Nuglet...do you have 6 handles? Cause the likes are adding up...(I figured that out with my 18th grade education)...

And how many of you didn't guess who bandle was the minute it posted?

Come on...I've taught you all how to tell. Just use your common sense & they're easy to pick out...
  • Noid
  • 12-18-2015, 03:58 PM
It was a real question. I review spas but don't speak mandarin. And whispy brings up kids again... can't hide his preferences.
You are welcome....

Is their enough change in those unwanted grandkids piggy banks that you can pilfer to afford it? Originally Posted by Whispers
Wait, I thought any reference to children was forbidden, regardles of context. Zero tolerance. Is there a different standard for Whispers?
  • Toyz
  • 12-18-2015, 04:17 PM
It was a real question. I review spas but don't speak mandarin. And whispy brings up kids again... can't hide his preferences. Originally Posted by Noid
Is Pedophilactic a word or am I making up shit?
  • ztonk
  • 12-18-2015, 04:23 PM
Wait, I thought any reference to children was forbidden, regardles of context. Zero tolerance. Is there a different standard for Whispers? Originally Posted by Bobave
No violations in this thread yet, but you will regret going over the line.

A refresher for our armchair moderators:

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
I believe the thread topic is how Whispers is getting you guys discounts... let's try to stay on topic.

ztonk
Wait, I thought any reference to children was forbidden, regardles of context. Zero tolerance. Is there a different standard for Whispers? Originally Posted by Bobave

You can be some ones grand kid and be 25 years old...
Wait, I thought any reference to ......... Originally Posted by Bobave
You thought wrong.

Ask yourself the question though as to why my comment immediately resonated in you as being something sexual in nature that sickens most of us..

Too many people here immediately choose to go to the lowest point of human depravity....... You seem to do it often.

Why is that?
Blah, blah, Blah

No violations in this thread yet, but you will regret going over the line.

A refresher for our armchair moderators:

I believe the thread topic is how Whispers is getting you guys discounts... let's try to stay on topic.

ztonk
Originally Posted by ztonk
And how many of you didn't guess who bandle was the minute it posted?

Come on...I've taught you all how to tell. Just use your common sense & they're easy to pick out... Originally Posted by Toyz
No need to "guess". There is no https implemented around here. You communicate with 77.245.52.4, you do it at your own peril. The information is there for the taking; without any legal issue. Eye opening; to say the least.....