States to President Obama........We Will Not Take Refugees

• WTF
  • 11-16-2015, 03:06 PM
So the Irish were going around enslaving people, stoning women and cutting off the heads of everyone who did not believe in the their religion?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So do you want to fight the Muslims to free them or not?

Which is it you Tea Party Wackado's want? Should we have left Saddam in power or not?

You want to send out soldiers off to their death in the Middle East and you are to chickenshit to accept War refugee you helped create?
See if you can pull this up and watch till the end... http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/4558.htm

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I've seen plenty of these videos and am well aware of what they are capable of. What does this have to do with my statement?
Is it bigotry or irrational to be wary of someone who has sworn to kill you?

You seem to possess that same unique combination of naiveté and stupidity that the entire Obama Administration exhibits when it comes to Islamic Terrorist.
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2015, 03:14 PM

You seem to possess that same unique combination of naiveté and stupidity that the entire Obama Administration exhibits when it comes to Islamic Terrorist. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Is that naivete any different that GWB convincing folks in this country Iraq would welcome the US with open arms and help spread democracy all over the region?
the president said its un-American to slam the doors on the refugees, I say that's being smart and protecting the Americans who live here Originally Posted by gary5912
It's being a xenophobic shitheel, but what's new.

You seem to possess that same unique combination of naiveté and stupidity that the entire Obama Administration exhibits when it comes to Islamic Terrorist. Originally Posted by Jackie S
There are people who live inside the borders of this country, born in this country, who would like to kill people in this country. Why does the killer being muslim scare you?

It is most definitely irrational to paint every muslim with the same brush, in answer to your question.
I'd venture to say a good hunk of those who are opposed have an irrational fear of Muslims. Originally Posted by Vivienne Rey
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2015, 03:27 PM
I've seen plenty of these videos and am well aware of what they are capable of. What does this have to do with my statement? Originally Posted by Vivienne Rey
Viv,

There are a group of posters who think nothing of sending our soldiers to die in the Middle East but are scared shitless of a orphaned 12 year old and their family coming to this country.
Viv,

There are a group of posters who think nothing of sending our soldiers to die in the Middle East but are scared shitless of a orphaned 12 year old and their family coming to this country. Originally Posted by WTF

We need more guns...
You want to send out soldiers off to their death in the Middle East and you are to chickenshit to accept War refugee you helped create? Originally Posted by WTF
Sorry, but it's OBAMA who has been making the decisions for the last seven years. It was Obama that pulled the troops out of Iraq and called it one of his greatest successes. Then it was Obama that drew Red Lines that he wimped out on enforcing. Then it was Obama that decided to just bomb random targets and not solve anything, leading to thousands upon thousands of civilians with no hope to start a mass exodus out of the country.

So sorry WTF, these are refugees Obama created. So let's put them in tents on the White House lawn, Camp David, Martha's Vineyard and around his compound in Hawaii. I mean, you apparently believe the guy that created the problem should come up with the solution and not try to pass it off to others to solve. Any idea how many refugees Obama will house??
We need more guns... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You need more butt plugs and ball gags... Shit Baller

If we arm the refugees, maybe they can fight their way back to Syria...
If we arm the refugees, maybe they can fight their way back to Syria... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hillary suggested that, but Obama said we had to vet them before we armed them... that worked great, didn't it??