Women in Stockings

Love Lacy stocking, especially paird with a short skirt and stilettos
I don't have to be asked to wear these.

I wear real nylon stockings everyday.

*curtsy*
Love them with the seams up the back, the way they were worn in the 30's, 40' & 50's. Guess I'm an old soul, lol.
  • bbnt0
  • 01-28-2019, 04:36 PM
Love Lacy stocking, especially paird with a short skirt and stilettos Originally Posted by Fizley
Absolutely the best!
Black stockings, white stockings, sparkly stockings, whatever the color - it's all the same to me, plus high high heels - hot hot hot.
oh hell yeah!! nothing gets me harder than seeing my GF in one of my blue dress shirts lacy boyshorts on and wear her black thigh-highs.
no one mentioned fishnet stockings,maybe I need to invest in different stocking?
no one mentioned fishnet stockings,maybe I need to invest in different stocking? Originally Posted by NicoleNaughty
Yes...fishnets are kiddy to me...women wear nylon thigh highs.
  • bbnt0
  • 01-30-2019, 08:35 PM
no one mentioned fishnet stockings,maybe I need to invest in different stocking? Originally Posted by NicoleNaughty
No fishnets for me!
Skip the fishnets.
I have the 2 hour outcall hotel set up.. We are on very familiar terms as ive already met her early in the day on the way to the gym and handed her hotel key copy.

I told her anytime after 10 when youre done with your day is fine. I myself worked up my cardio between 6 and 7 and have now showered and taken a light meal by 8:15 and I'm half way through a bottle of wine as I drift off to sleep world with nothing but a bath robe on..

Around 11:15 she opens the door and walks straight into the shower. Her donation lays on the counter but she already knows what I like. I'm now half awake / half horny and blood well circulated from the mini drift off and previous cardio. Jr. Reacts to the sound of the open door and her heels walking toward me after a brief sit down on the opposite end of the bed. This is the view:

She climbs in the bed. Hovers on top of me kissing me and purposely allows those nylon clad legs to rub against mine and meet at the point where my throbbing hard cock is pressed against those upper thighs as she french kisses me into erotic fourplay