Preferred411 (P411) Rate increase

Would you two get a room? Originally Posted by mbinlincoln
Hey take it easy, I'm working here!
Still Looking, you always crack me up!
I've always found guys with a great sense of humour to be damn sexy. Originally Posted by Tatiana M.
I may resemble that remark! It's a lot better than what I usually get....
What do I get for $300...
But everything changes when I tell them how many reviews I have....
Gina your the best. Thanks for all the hard work you and your staff does for us. I love P411 I wish everyone had it....
It is SO worth it from the provider's point of view. Takes the anxiety level down a few notches for a lady regarding safety, especially if a fellow has several okays, and we get acquainted a wee bit with from your profile, so we're not going in "cold." Plus you guys usually know up front what's on the menu (if the provider fills out the "activities" section), and that's particularly great if a lady's website is vague. I love the request for appointment forms gents can send to providers. Makes everything crystal clear right off the bat.

Pay the honey the money, gentlemen.

While provider membership is free, and being able to check fellows out is invaluable, we ladies pay for most everything else we do on P411: local ads (very minimal charge), "visiting" ads, featured ads, animated GIF (equivalent to an avatar), top ten placement, our profile photo verification and re-verification. Well worth it. Gentlemen can contribute "points" to ladies of their choice to help them get top ten and featured ads, which are pretty pricy. (Send me points! No, not HERE. The points on P411 are a GOOD thing.)
SL, I sure hope these are female lips..

Attachment 191704

Because I sure want to slide my scrotum across them

What too blunt? See the .gif
I don't think you can compare the cost increase to the price of gas. Also, no disrespect GIna, but can you really promise no rate increases for 7 years. Don't get me wrong, I like the service, but @ $129/ year, that is a bit steep for a technology based enterprise that has low overhead and a pretty stable cost basis (unless you are doing a massive upgrade with servers, software, etc). I'll probably renew @ the end of the Feb just before the increase. Also, some of us can't justify multi years, that puts a dent in the hobby funds, other funds, or worst-- can raise suspicions. I don't know if this will go anywhere, but why not grandfather all current customers in @ 89/ year if they keep renewing. Charge the $129 for new customers or old customers that let their subscription lapse. At least, Gina is up front with the increases in rates. I know dozens of adult subscription based businesses that simply jack their rates without warning.
SL, I sure hope these are female lips..

Attachment 191704

Because I sure want to slide my scrotum across them

What too blunt? See the .gif Originally Posted by beezdat
Who wouldn't? LOL
Gina... is there a discounted membership for guys like me on a very small budget? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Small budget? I thought you had a 9 inch wallet.
Small budget? I thought you had a 9 inch wallet. Originally Posted by thisguy23
No... 9 inch dick! But I measure from the bottom edge of my wallet which is in my back pocket!

Back to topic. P411 has been my best friend in this hobby. It's still an awesome service - even at the new price.
We get new members all the time and this might be a great opportunity for Gina to tell us the benifits of having P411. For the ladies its a no brainer, but how about the guys.
with as many threads as there are here about P411, would that really be necessary?
I figured Gina as a respected member here might like the opportunity to promote P411. But by all means please post links to those threADS that delineate "WHY" P411 can benefit the hobbyist.