Thinking a Des Moines visit w/specials??

hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Orgy!!!

{kat baby can i spank that sexy ass .... or at least touch it???}
Hell all we need to do now is get Kay with her video camera and have an all female orgy! Originally Posted by Sabrababy
Thanks Sabra, I just exploded in my pants. How the hell am I gonna explain this one to the wifey.
Thanks Sabra, I just exploded in my pants. How the hell am I gonna explain this one to the wifey. Originally Posted by livn2do
Quick pull out some sexy pics of her, and sit there and look innocent.
Hell all we need to do now is get Kay with her video camera and have an all female orgy! Originally Posted by Sabrababy
Although I would pay to see that, first things first...or my video with Kay first that is
I'd do her too. *fans self* ... my nipples just got hard lol

Since we have hi-jacked the lovely Kat VonDee's thread I would like to point out that since we are speaking about nice asses, Kat's is right up there on the scale of deliciousness. In fact I've launched a few solo shots in honor of Kat's lovely derriere on more then one occasion. I for one cannot wait for this hot little mama to return to our fair city and once again leave me breathless.

Don't believe me?
Attachment 165187
You could bounce a quarter off of that. Originally Posted by livn2do
I'm sorry guys looks like I am late to my own party lol!!

@ Dallas: I can't wait to come back to DM for some fun. One of my favorite places..and you look yummy as well

@ Livn: you better rest up ...you're gonna need it

@ Sabrababy: that would be an orgy to remember

@ Dallas: I can't wait to come back to DM for some fun. One of my favorite places..and you look yummy as well

@ Sabrababy: that would be an orgy to remember Originally Posted by Kat VonDee

@ Sabrababy: that would be an orgy to remember Originally Posted by Kat VonDee

Maybe we should all meet in DM and rock their little world..
Maybe we should all meet in DM and rock their little world.. Originally Posted by Sabrababy
Good thing my will is updated
Since we have hi-jacked the lovely Kat VonDee's thread I would like to point out that since we are speaking about nice asses, Kat's is right up there on the scale of deliciousness. In fact I've launched a few solo shots in honor of Kat's lovely derriere on more then one occasion. I for one cannot wait for this hot little mama to return to our fair city and once again leave me breathless.

Don't believe me?
Attachment 165187
You could bounce a quarter off of that. Originally Posted by livn2do
That is a fabulous picture Kat....

Great to hear that you are going to be visiting Des Moines again! If you need anything while you are visiting...don't hesitate getting intouch with me if I can be of help!
I might add that Renee's bottom has the needle pegged on the deliciousness scale as well. So many choices, so little cashish. Whats a guy to do?
I might add that Renee's bottom has the needle pegged on the deliciousness scale as well. So many choices, so little cashish. Whats a guy to do? Originally Posted by livn2do
Get a second and third job! lol
Get a second and third job! lol Originally Posted by Sabrababy
LMFAO Sabra...

I might add that Renee's bottom has the needle pegged on the deliciousness scale as well. So many choices, so little cashish. Whats a guy to do? Originally Posted by livn2do
Sabra is suggesting a couple options to help you with your dilemma!
Well now aren't you too just hilarious. Just for that, you both earned yourselves a spanking.
Well now aren't you too just hilarious. Just for that, you both earned yourselves a spanking. Originally Posted by livn2do
Better get a 4th job Spanking aren't cheap...

I know what you can do, I hear there is a real demand for male on male companions. I'm sure I could find you your first date, hell I might even be able to come up with some $$$$$ if you let me video tape it..