Female Business Partner

I REALLY want to travel! Im in Houston(: Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Let's go babe! Let's go see the world! :-)
Thanks girls.. INBOX ALL CLEARED NOW
Still Looking... More Room In inbox now
I would also like to have someone to travel with, this can be a lonely road. Even if you've found someone maybe the girls that haven't can arrange something
you have a beautiful showcase
I would also like to have someone to travel with, this can be a lonely road. Even if you've found someone maybe the girls that haven't can arrange something Originally Posted by LaceyAmour
thank you, so do you
I am also looking for ladies to work with, I am in the Phoenix area and ready to your towards the South and East. We will be on the road for awhile so please be prepared!! DM if interested
I'm interested
Cute Pic.. Send me a message? And do you have a showcase yet babes??
I'm interested Originally Posted by SquirterMyaLove
I am interested.
Hi Nicola!! Enjoyed our chat babygirl
I am also looking for ladies to work with, I am in the Phoenix area and ready to your towards the South and East. We will be on the road for awhile so please be prepared!! DM if interested Originally Posted by Nicola James
Hey QT,
Send me a PM??
I am interested. Originally Posted by Khloe Bangz
Hey Nai Baby we spoke about this before and I am ready to go now. What do you think about Colorado?
For anyone else that's interested, I'm Nadia, Based in New Orleans. Looking to travel and make industry friends friends. I have a place here if you'd like to visit and work with me. I'm also looking to link up with other providers out of town. Real female independent no bs. Pm me sweeties.
Hey hunn way now. Your lovely. We should double
you are too! replied to your pm already love
Hey hunn way now. Your lovely. We should double Originally Posted by EliteNadia