Condi Rice thinks Trump retarded

What's murky is Biden's character. Originally Posted by Levianon17
And what isn’t murky is the character of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office. He’s proven his dishonesty, lack of loyalty to his Country, total incompetence for the job and delusions of grandeur. The worst president in the American history.
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2019, 10:02 AM
I'm not doing what you do

I spit it out, read my middle paragraph Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I have

now people like wtf are attempting to hold her out as an important commentator on things for which she had no involvement when it suits their purpose, however strained the connection
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I'm asking you to comment on wtf you think your hero Condi says about this. She surely is not my hero.

So instead of your continued pontification, how about you give me your opinion on wtf she said. Not wtf I said . That is just you trying to change the subject because you do not want to discuss wtf she had to say about your Snake Oil Salesman.

I'm wondering, too.. the rest were killed in the 1960's, so I'm guessing he was as well.. Stokely Carmichael was killed in 1989, it's not him. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
maybe it's mumia abu-jamal

wtf doesn't know either, he is scrambling through the internet right now, even as we type, trying to discover who it might be

he just copies stuff that looks like it might make him look smart
maybe it's mumia abu-jamal Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
oh yes, that's it!

who?
  • oeb11
  • 11-12-2019, 10:06 AM
Pray do tell in a respectful manner how I am mis-representing Condi's thoughts?

Other than me writing a head line grabber that she thinks Trump retarded.

Can you respectfully debate the merit of Condi's opinion?

I await your respectful reply....

Originally Posted by WTF

SomeOne can have respect when it is earned.

Meanwhile - back on the fake Libertarian ranch - One's own meme confirms the DPST Agenda.

Mark my writing - H..... is planning to run again. for 2020 POTUS.
Condi Rice of all people should know that it is the President who sets foreign policy.

She does not like the way President Trump conducts it. That is her opinion. She is entitled to it.

If President Trump wants to get to the bottom of Ukrainian corruption, and how it affects our elections, he should be able to carry out that policy.

The Democrats are simply scared of what crawls out from under the rocks when the President turns them over. The most obvious slug that has been uncovered just happens to be the son of the then Vice President.

Who will be next.?
oh yes, that's it!

who? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
he is a guy who was sentenced for killing a Philadelphia cop

the left wants him freed

not sure if its him or not

If President Trump wants to get to the bottom of Ukrainian corruption, and how it affects our elections, he should be able to carry out that policy. Originally Posted by Jackie S
that is not the issue.. it is obtaining dirt on your political opponent. Condi and you know that. you guys refuse to believe that phone call wasn't PERFECT
Condi Rice of all people should know that it is the President who sets foreign policy.

She does not like the way President Trump conducts it. That is her opinion. She is entitled to it.

. Originally Posted by Jackie S
she's entitled to her opinion only to conservatives

to the left unless her opinion agrees with them, she isn't entitled to squat
speaking of someone I tend to group in the Condi Rice category...

Colin Powell has sure been silent about all matters Trump. curiously so.. wonder what is in his head?
that is not the issue.. it is obtaining dirt on your political opponent. Condi and you know that. you guys refuse to believe that phone call wasn't PERFECT Originally Posted by Chung Tran
the Waco kid posted the response in another thread, but Schiff might be dropping quid pro quo and using "bribery"

Schiff has already deemed all the "whistle blowers" irrelevant because he doesn't want the repubs to be able to ask them revealing questions

I get that the Biden affair was likely a quid pro quo.. no need to tell me.. why didn't the Republicans act long ago?

by the way the comic strip would be funnier, if Biden didn't look more like George Bush.
I get that the Biden affair was likely a quid pro quo.. no need to tell me.. why didn't the Republicans act long ago?

by the way the comic strip would be funnier, if Biden didn't look more like George Bush.
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You look pretty stupid ignoring that Odumbo didn't direct Clapper, Brennan and Comey to investigate Quid Pro Joe when it was happening, and afterwards, Clapper, Brennan and Comey covered Biden's crime with the fake "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!"mantra.
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"] You look pretty stupid ignoring that Odumbo didn't direct Clapper, Brennan and Comey to investigate Quid Pro Joe when it was happening Originally Posted by I B Hankering
how do you know he didn't? from all I read, the Biden affair was investigated thoroughly by many credible sources, who believe it was nothing to be concerned about.

but even if there is, changing the subject from Trump to Biden does not absolve Trump.
how do you know he didn't? from all I read, the Biden affair was investigated thoroughly by many credible sources, who believe it was nothing to be concerned about.

but even if there is, changing the subject from Trump to Biden does not absolve Trump. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Who investigated it? The same guy who is testifying raised alarms over Hunter Biden’s work with Burisma. He was basically told to let it go. Giuliani is the only one to investigate it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...outputType=amp