What makes you reach out to a certain provider?

The answer is rates. Even if the girl isn't a 10. If this price is right ya'll be right there. I'm basing this on my 8 years in the business. Any port in a storm!
The answer is rates. Even if the girl isn't a 10. If this price is right ya'll be right there. I'm basing this on my 8 years in the business. Any port in a storm! Originally Posted by SexyGabrielle
Pretty much everyone explained it already.

Location/Appearance/Menu/Rates

The order in which is most important to you may differ. I seen ads for attractive girls, good rates, and open menu when I travel out of town. I never seen the girl because she was in a questionable area and I wasn’t familiar. To me location and safety are the biggest factors.
mostly i wait or they text me out of the blue

"HEY"

that's a preferred position price wise. they can even make the decision

used to throw horrendous money at it and

that alone got me off on top of the activities

itt was fun to blow off the steam without the chains

but not that interested in that anymore

luckily THAT ran its course
The answer is rates. Even if the girl isn't a 10. If this price is right ya'll be right there. I'm basing this on my 8 years in the business. Any port in a storm! Originally Posted by SexyGabrielle
I hope this hook is wrong, really a disturbing thing to imagine that there are enough unhinged MLs out there to make this even seem true. It does explain a situation like that which prevails in Binghamton in an other-worldly way though.
My brother and I were entertaining ourselves the other day constructing a mathematical equation describing the relationship between the amount of money Binghamton hooks charge per hour of whoring to the amount of money they spend on potato chips over a period of six months. I won't confuse anyone with the equation itself but please rest assured it seems accurate based upon what we see in both pictures and real life.
My answer to the thread question is 1) legitimacy and 2) prevalence of information.

If I can get a sense of who the provider is and detect a real person behind the provider, through pictures, through posting habits or frequency, then I'll reach out. The more info I can get about a girl, the safer and surer I'll feel about the encounter.

The sex is a different story altogether. It can be good or bad. That's a roll of the die.
entirely disagree you have about 90 great reviews and ur rates are no where near the cheapest. obviuosly if price was the only consideration u either would have gotten out of the buz or lowered ur rates. because of ur looks and incredible ass combined with off the chart skills even cheapskates like myself broke down once to experience u. u were cute and charming yet some of ur idiosynchrasies may have been less charming on a woman who did not have an ass as great as ur or the abillity to give head in such a great way.

there are many girls avail that will blow u for $20 or fuck u for 50 but even those who avail themselves of that still consider the most upscale of options to satisfy their desires even if ultimately they cannot justify the cost
For me in order:

Appearance- I like spinners or thinner girls

Safety/ info available- I like to know if they are legit and safe and that someone else had an ok experiance.. although I have thought with the little head and went anyway.

Rates- I do not have disposable income but will treat myself to a somewhat higher rate for the right girl

Menu / location- cbj is not a deal breaker but not preferred / open menu is deff better.. I travel so location is not a prob
For me in order:

Appearance- I like spinners or thinner girls

Safety/ info available- I like to know if they are legit and safe and that someone else had an ok experiance.. although I have thought with the little head and went anyway.

Rates- I do not have disposable income but will treat myself to a somewhat higher rate for the right girl

Menu / location- cbj is not a deal breaker but not preferred / open menu is deff better.. I travel so location is not a prob
Opps
My brother and I were entertaining ourselves the other day constructing a mathematical equation describing the relationship between the amount of money Binghamton hooks charge per hour of whoring to the amount of money they spend on potato chips over a period of six months. I won't confuse anyone with the equation itself but please rest assured it seems accurate based upon what we see in both pictures and real life. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Does anyone in your family have sex without paying for it?
Does anyone in your family have sex without paying for it? Originally Posted by brianjackson
Wow what a juvenile scumbag remark.

Maybe I should start making smartass posts about your mother?
Wow what a juvenile scumbag remark.

Maybe I should start making smartass posts about your mother? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Wow. He is so triggered by a simple question that he actually dropped the intellectual act for one post. I never thought I would see that.

You post scumbag personal insults daily on this board and you are also the one that brought your family into it. It's amazing to see someone like you spend so much of your time trying to degrade providers, while at the same time being so immersed in them that you actually talk to family about them, and post about them daily. .

Now go get yourself off by degrading a provider or something.
Wow. He is so triggered by a simple question that he actually dropped the intellectual act for one post. I never thought I would see that.

You post scumbag personal insults daily on this board and you are also the one that brought your family into it. It's amazing to see someone like you spend so much of your time trying to degrade providers, while at the same time being so immersed in them that you actually talk to family about them, and post about them daily. The word starts with an L.

Now go insult a provider or something. Originally Posted by brianjackson
You're so triggered that you actually wrote a full paragraph.

Rude remarks about family members are beneath contempt as any adult knows. You should just pretend to be an adult and apologize.

Also take note I have not started in on your mother yet.
You're so triggered that you actually wrote a full paragraph.

Rude remarks about family members are beneath contempt as any adult knows. You should just pretend to be an adult and apologize.

Also take note I have not started in on your mother yet. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
You post alot of rude remarks that are beneath contempt. You brought your family into it. You obviously think there is nothing wrong with paying for it and even made it clear that a family member also does. Why are you so upset?