elon musk time magazine person of year

X AE A-Twelve Musk

X Musk

bhahahahahaaaa

why shouldn't the richest bastard on the planet be Time man of the year? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Vita may be playing a trap? Google image!
An Elon Double? Fake pic??
[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid

why shouldn't the richest bastard on the planet be Time man of the year?[/QUOTE]

if you say so

But that is not Mr. Musk. That is Yi Long.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
How do you pronounce that? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
X AE A-Twelve Musk

X Musk

bhahahahahaaaa

why shouldn't the richest bastard on the planet be Time man of the year? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Not quite waco.

Its pronounced as Eks (X) Ash (AE) EI (A) Twelve (12) Musk
if you say so

But that is not Mr. Musk. That is Yi Long.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so

Fake Elon Musk lookalike, dubbed ‘Yi Long Musk,’ stuns fans on TikTok

https://nypost.com/2021/12/16/elon-m...sk-stuns-fans/

you are a lazy poster. just post the link from whatever website you read.

got that, ace?

thank you valued poster

BAHHHAAHHAAAAAA
VM is no ace. How many times has he got shot down?
VM is no ace. How many times has he got shot down? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

so he's Snoopy vs. the Red Barron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtJ1Gnh9wPU

BAHHAHHAAAA
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Never knew there are 3 versions of this song by the Guardsman
It is TWK that crashed and burned at 8:10 pm. Must have survived though, as he posted twice after that.
As for Dilbert, he slept through the whole thing.

^^^^^^^^^

Thats funny.

He edited. Got funnier! A 2 fer

Gotta give credit here.
What does anybody give a fuck about who gets named person of the year by a pinko LSM Trump hating rag anyway?

Who is telegram’s man of the year?????

Better put, the only award you should care about at this point is DPST of the year. Normally an executive selection, but in 2021 could be a unanimous choice.
Not quite waco.

Its pronounced as Eks (X) Ash (AE) EI (A) Twelve (12) Musk
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

i hear he'll name his next kid ID-10-T Musk

BHAHHAAAAAA

It is TWK that crashed and burned at 8:10 pm. Must have survived though, as he posted twice after that.
As for Dilbert, he slept through the whole thing.

Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
the way things are going now in this country, he might be our next president
the way things are going now in this country, he might be our next president Originally Posted by onthemovie
He’d be a lot better than the fraud we have now.
  • Tiny
  • 12-18-2021, 05:11 PM
Over inflated ego only surpassed by his wallet.
fuckin weirdo Originally Posted by winn dixie
the guy is a pompous ass with a haircut like lil rocket man. [how fitting] Originally Posted by winn dixie
like i said. musk is an egotistical blow-hard Originally Posted by winn dixie
WD, I used to dislike him. And yeah, he's arrogant. But now I've gone 180 degrees. Elon Musk kicks ass.

He ripped Elizabeth Warren a new asshole. Any other Generation X scion of American industry would have kissed her ass when she started in on how he doesn't pay enough in taxes. Musk's response: "If you opened your eyes for 2 seconds, you would realize I will pay more taxes than any American in history this year." Followed by "You remind me of when I was a kid and my friend’s angry Mom would just randomly yell at everyone for no reason. Please don’t call the manager on me, Senator Karen"

I love this video about the infrastructure bill that came up for a vote last month:

https://www.wsj.com/video/elon-musk-...5CC8D92D4.html

Yeah, Musk seems like he's mildly autistic, like Mark Zuckerberg, Oeb, and many other formidable Americans. But listen to what he says. Can the whole bill, don't pass it. As to funding for charging stations, he says we don't need government support for gas stations, why do we need support for charging stations. "Get rid of all subsidies. If we don't cut government spending, something really bad is going to happen. Our spending is so far in excess of revenues it's insane."

Musk has good common sense, and is putting the best interests of the nation ahead of his own self interest.

I agree with Bambino. Elon for President! He'd be the best we've had in the last 30 years, which I guess isn't saying much. But he probably wouldn't want the job.
WD, I used to dislike him. And yeah, he's arrogant. But now I've gone 180 degrees. Elon Musk kicks ass.

He ripped Elizabeth Warren a new asshole. Any other Generation X scion of American industry would have kissed her ass when she started in on how he doesn't pay enough in taxes. Musk's response: "If you opened your eyes for 2 seconds, you would realize I will pay more taxes than any American in history this year." Followed by "You remind me of when I was a kid and my friend’s angry Mom would just randomly yell at everyone for no reason. Please don’t call the manager on me, Senator Karen"

I love this video about the infrastructure bill that came up for a vote last month:

https://www.wsj.com/video/elon-musk-...5CC8D92D4.html

Yeah, Musk seems like he's mildly autistic, like Mark Zuckerberg, Oeb, and many other formidable Americans. But listen to what he says. Can the whole bill, don't pass it. As to funding for charging stations, he says we don't need government support for gas stations, why do we need support for charging stations. "Get rid of all subsidies. If we don't cut government spending, something really bad is going to happen. Our spending is so far in excess of revenues it's insane."

Musk has good common sense, and is putting the best interests of the nation ahead of his own self interest.

I agree with Bambino. Elon for President! He'd be the best we've had in the last 30 years, which I guess isn't saying much. But he probably wouldn't want the job. Originally Posted by Tiny
Other than Trump and Reagan, or JFK, he would be better.