Origin/Evolution of Big Booty White Girls (PAWGS)

Squats squats squats
Steroidal Chickens
I was in deep thought about when the explosion of Big Booty White Girls busted on the scene. It seems like more and more PAWGS have nice plump asses. If one can remember back in the day, a lot of white women didn't have beautiful derrieres as they do know. Maybe they now realize that curves make a woman sexy. I know that they're are other factors, but I would like to start off by saying what brought about the evolution of PAWGS in a light-hearted, funny way. You can blame it on Sir Mix-A-Lot. Yep, you guessed it Baby Got Back!!! The first lines says it all

Oh, my, God. Becky, look at her butt
It is so big, she looks like
One of those rap guys' girlfriends.
But, ya know, who understands those rap guys?
They only talk to her, because,
She looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?
I mean, her butt, is just so big
I can't believe it's just so round, it's like out there

That is what I think that contributed as a factor to the evolution of PAWGS. Wanted to hear what you gals and guys think as factors also. Originally Posted by DUBLENSKI
That Sir Mixalot video was poorly constructed, first of all. It was just him jumping around like an assclown, standing a mound of 'booty', that looked more like tits, and a girl who's ass was....just OK. It could've been done a lot better.

I always picture 'Hillary' from Fresh Prince saying the opening to that song for some reason.

As far as PAWGs go, white girls having booty has been around as far as I can remember. I remember white classmates in school having asses that went toe to toe...or cheek to cheek, rather, with black girls (we're talking 80's here) and me wanting to tear them up. Of course, being in a small Southern town, that wasn't going to happen. Even as the craze had some energy in the 90's, it wasn't anything new to me.

I think the 'evolution' is that a great number of PAWG's exist because they work out. They exercise, and their booties tend to have great proportion, whereas not enough black women work out. They get their booties from the natural progression of growth, but get fat, and then it just gets nasty. NOT ALL black girls are like this, but TOO MANY are.

These injection booties....man. Somebody put a stop this madness, PLEASE!! A 46-inch booty on CHICKEN legs just looks ridiculous.
That Sir Mixalot video was poorly constructed, first of all. It was just him jumping around like an assclown, standing a mound of 'booty', that looked more like tits, and a girl who's ass was....just OK. It could've been done a lot better.

I always picture 'Hillary' from Fresh Prince saying the opening to that song for some reason.

As far as PAWGs go, white girls having booty has been around as far as I can remember. I remember white classmates in school having asses that went toe to toe...or cheek to cheek, rather, with black girls (we're talking 80's here) and me wanting to tear them up. Of course, being in a small Southern town, that wasn't going to happen. Even as the craze had some energy in the 90's, it wasn't anything new to me.

I think the 'evolution' is that a great number of PAWG's exist because they work out. They exercise, and their booties tend to have great proportion, whereas not enough black women work out. They get their booties from the natural progression of growth, but get fat, and then it just gets nasty. NOT ALL black girls are like this, but TOO MANY are.

These injection booties....man. Somebody put a stop this madness, PLEASE!! A 46-inch booty on CHICKEN legs just looks ridiculous. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
PREACH BROTHER PREACH!
once again some of you confusing cellulite chunky ass's with pawgs !!! WTF !!!!