"Was I Supposed To Call You?" - An Inquiry

Two of my ATFs send me emails and texts letting me know when they are available. I don't mind it and actually find it helpful. It's just good marketing on their part. I guess that's why they are successful. One of them has an email campaign that is better than most fortune 500 companies. I might hire her to design one for me. If I could use some of her pictures, I'd be golden. Originally Posted by drax1
It appears you are in the minority on this subject.

If this was my only source of income, I'd worry about marketing strategies and being "successful" here. It's not, so I save my email campaigns for legit business. To me, an email campaign in the hobby lacks class. I'm not here to sell myself into long term servitude or babysit a marketing campaign. I have more lucrative endeavors on which to focus those energies. I'm here because I'm a wild, unbreakable being who loves the thrill. Also, I've been hesitant to share this, but perhaps it will give you some insight into my humanity and silence the trolls who take it on as their duty to remind happy whores they are to be belittled as whores...

I'm a widow, so I really don't want to be expected to call anyone. I'm not interested in dating right now. I hobby to feel appreciated and alive. The members of this utopian community are kind enough to pay me to make time for and enjoy myself, and then (mostly) not expect me to maintain their emotional well-beings, just as I don't expect anyone to maintain mine. That's MY job.
....I hadn't seen or heard from in over a month. He wanted to know why he had not heard from me and passive aggressively said I must not have been intrigued.... Originally Posted by Alana Fontaine
Translation of message:

Translation of message:

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Giggle.

If this was my only source of income, I'd worry about marketing strategies and being "successful" here. It's not, so I save my email campaigns for legit business. To me, an email campaign in the hobby lacks class. I'm not here to sell myself into long term servitude or babysit a marketing campaign. I have more lucrative endeavors on which to focus those energies. I'm here because I'm a wild, unbreakable being who loves the thrill. Also, I've been hesitant to share this, but perhaps it will give you some insight into my humanity and silence the trolls who take it on as their duty to remind happy whores they are to be belittled as whores...

I'm a widow, so I really don't want to be expected to call anyone. I'm not interested in dating right now. I hobby to feel appreciated and alive. The members of this utopian community are kind enough to pay me to make time for and enjoy myself, and then (mostly) not expect me to maintain their emotional well-beings, just as I don't expect anyone to maintain mine. That's MY job. Originally Posted by Alana Fontaine
Rational and well-considered. I'm sorry for your loss.
  • drax1
  • 05-20-2014, 09:22 AM

If this was my only source of income, I'd worry about marketing strategies and being "successful" here. It's not, so I save my email campaigns for legit business. To me, an email campaign in the hobby lacks class. I'm not here to sell myself into long term servitude or babysit a marketing campaign. I have more lucrative endeavors on which to focus those energies. ) Originally Posted by Alana Fontaine
I wasn't criticizing you. If what you are doing works for you, that's great! To each their own. Carry on.
I wasn't criticizing you. If what you are doing works for you, that's great! To each their own. Carry on. Originally Posted by drax1
Didn't take it as such. *curtsey*
No, you did nothing wrong. We don't expect the girls to be texting us. We contact them. Can't wait to see you!!
Same thing happened to me. At first i was a little shocked, then creeped out. Lol.
I sense an "I'm in love with a hooker" thread coming soon.
Rational and well-considered. I'm sorry for your loss. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Thank you kindly, sir.
You didn't do anything wrong.

I have a number of out of town ladies who I asked to text me when they come into town.
I also have a few ladies who I told are welcome to text if they want (Read need money)

I am single and not offended by receiving random texts/emails - but for the most part this business is about guys comtacting ladies--not the other way around.
I sense an "I'm in love with a hooker" thread coming soon. Originally Posted by boardman

With the follow-up thread of, "I'm just in love with your wallet, hon."

The point of all this is discreet no strings attached fun, so unless a gentleman specifically asks me to keep in touch, I don't.

Random texts, emails, and calls might get noticed by the wrong eyes.
Random texts, emails, and calls might get noticed by the wrong eyes. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Precisely. I'm not interested in harming anyone.
Sounds like a head game he's playing to me. I for one can't stand being hit up for an appointment.
Not unless you're offering a discount. If I want to see you I'll let you know.
Now, there's nothing wrong with a friendly hello but don't go hitting me up for a session unless you're making it worth my while to drop what I've got going on be it work, family, etc. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Wait, is his handle tbone77494?