Why do BBW'S think they can command the same or similar rates as SPINNERS?

EVERY ONE! The ladies judge the other ladies and set prices. The guys judge ladies and determine what they are willing to pay. I'm not complaining, simply making an observation. Seems like the rule use to be if you were OLD, FAT or UGLY you simply just needed to charge less. Doesn't seem to be the case any more. Guys lose their minds and note how the paying of prices ($250-$500 per hour) is ridiculous and yet a guy and post a review stating he got a FBSM L1 for $200 and not a word. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Ohhh, please do not start complaining about FBSM prices too!!!!! Ahhhh!!!! I have not changed my massage prices in a couple years. I charge less than 200, but I have old and nerdy clients who are nice and tip and are not demanding-they are content with just laying back and not having to do anything.
Maybe the Massage ladies who charge 200plus are dealing with young frat boy douche bag trust fund babies who are grabby and demanding and pressure them for way more than a massage? Dealing with those types--the ladies should charge way more. I use to deal with them when I started out, one jumped off my table and assaulted me because he wanted more than what I advertised for.
I have spend over $10,000 on two massage schools, over $5000 on massage supplies, plus about 2k a month on a nice place to work out of. I think my rates are pretty fair, but after looking at the whining on coed about FS providers, I guess I'd be called out and insulted/bullied too because of what I charge.
To the gentlemen who to not bitch about prices, thank you.
Everything costs no more and no less than buyers are willing to pay. Some guys love bigger girls as much as some guys hate stick figure models. Live and let live.
Everything costs no more and no less than buyers are willing to pay. Some guys love bigger girls as much as some guys hate stick figure models. Live and let live. Originally Posted by urbanmeyer
Definitely have to agree with this statement.
Some guys will only see under a certain age, over a certain age, certain hair color or lengths of hair, or a certain size. Everyone has in their own minds the type of provider they are looking for.
There is no reason that ladies should charge less just because they aren't a spinner or young.
we all know there are no rules. just agreements between consenting adults

i love the variety ... don't participate in every type .. but i'm happy they are available
... Seems like the rule use to be if you were OLD, FAT or UGLY you simply just needed to charge less. Originally Posted by Still Looking
My oh my. Where to begin to address such a gratuitous insult to BBWs?

BBW does not mean old, fat and ugly. Big does not mean fat. I've wondered for years what some guys see in scrawny, flat-chested waifs commonly known as "spinners." And I am especially awestruck by the rates some guys will pay to fuck them. I tried fucking a spinner once. Could hardly get it up to finish the job. It turns out i'm a slave to my evolutionary imperative to fuck members of the opposite sex who LOOK like members of the opposite sex - complete with big ol' tits for nursing, and big ol' hips for birthing.

As for the rates ... I'll pay whatever it takes to fuck the kind of women who appeal to me. You couldn't PAY ME to fuck most things that pass for spinners. Meaning no disrespect to spinners, but most of them could pass for little boys in the right clothes. If that appeals to you, great. It doesn't to me.
My oh my. Where to begin to address such a gratuitous insult to BBWs?

BBW does not mean old, fat and ugly. Big does not mean fat. I've wondered for years what some guys see in scrawny, flat-chested waifs commonly known as "spinners." I tried fucking a spinner once. Could hardly get it up to finish the job. It turns out i'm a slave to my evolutionary imperative to fuck members of the opposite sex who LOOK like members of the opposite sex - complete with big ol' tits for nursing, and big ol' hips for birthing.

As for the rates ... I'll pay whatever it takes to fuck the kind of women who appeal to me. You couldn't PAY ME to fuck most things that pass for spinners. Meaning no disrespect to spinners, but most of them could pass for little boys in the right clothes. If that appeals to you, great. It doesn't to me. Originally Posted by mastermind238
I agree 100% mastermind
  • BEBEJ
  • 11-07-2015, 11:21 AM
I Agree With Iton Butterfly💋 Variety 💋 Not Every Provider Is the same which Infact Also Means Nor Do They Have The Same Menu Or Offer The Same Activities 💋
Why do you think they can't command a similar rate as "spinners"? Paying for pussy is one thing, but arrogantly devaluing another human being is disgusting, and shameful.
EVERY ONE! The ladies judge the other ladies and set prices. The guys judge ladies and determine what they are willing to pay. I'm not complaining, simply making an observation. Seems like the rule use to be if you were OLD, FAT or UGLY you simply just needed to charge less. Doesn't seem to be the case any more. Guys lose their minds and note how the paying of prices ($250-$500 per hour) is ridiculous and yet a guy and post a review stating he got a FBSM L1 for $200 and not a word. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Nah, no one cares. Cept you.
Why do you think they can't command a similar rate as "spinners"? Paying for pussy is one thing, but arrogantly devaluing another human being is disgusting, and shameful. Originally Posted by Emmersonward
and now I shall fuck you for freeeeee!!!! It is so damn sexy when a man stands up for a woman regardless of their shape or size.
and now I shall fuck you for freeeeee!!!! It is so damn sexy when a man stands up for a woman regardless of their shape or size. Originally Posted by miya rose
He's a fucking fox. Brains and good dickin'... sign me up!
Well... Looks like Miya, Jade, and I have our afternoon planned out. Y'all have fun with your fat shaming. Hope you feel great about yourselves.
Well... Looks like Miya, Jade, and I have our afternoon planned out. Y'all have fun with your fat shaming. Hope you feel great about yourselves. Originally Posted by Emmersonward
And if you want a massage dear <3 Let me know!
I've never understood why people care what anyone else chooses to buy or how much they are willing to pay for it. It doesn't impact you one bit. If you don't like a certain type of car - don't buy it. If you think a car you want us too expensive - don't buy it. Everyone has different tastes and different budgets and it is a good thing they are different or there would be some really high prices for young spinners if that was all the guys wanted. One of the main attractions of this hobby is the variety and getting to experience different things you might not get to do otherwise. The differences in who we can see and how much we pay is a good thing, not bad.