The Gods Have Gone Mad........Trump might win this thing.

• R.M.
  • 11-08-2016, 11:13 PM
Don't go. I would rather see Luke Warm leave. I'm cool with you. ^ YR.
I think America is ready for a female president. Just not Hillary. Originally Posted by R.M.
indeed. just name one who has tits and no baggage in her closet

until now here is your new commander in chief!

HAIL TO THE CHIEF!!

Don't go. I would rather see Luke Warm leave. I'm cool with you. ^ YR. Originally Posted by R.M.
NOPE! he's gotta go too! he made the bet now he gots to pay the bookie!

bahahahaahha

Well you told me so.

Hope we survive.

I'll be catching up with you elsewhere on ECCIE. Just not here. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S94ohyErSw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BDBzgHXf64
  • DSK
  • 11-08-2016, 11:30 PM
Well you told me so.

Hope we survive.

I'll be catching up with you elsewhere on ECCIE. Just not here. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How in the hell did she lose to the very candidate you begged the Republicans to nominate?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You can still suck dicks, though!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well you told me so.

Hope we survive.

I'll be catching up with you elsewhere on ECCIE. Just not here.

How in the hell did she lose to the very candidate you begged the Republicans to nominate?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You can still suck dicks, though!!! Originally Posted by DSK
that is his social security reimbursement bahahahahaa

Don't go. I would rather see Luke Warm leave. I'm cool with you. ^ YR. Originally Posted by R.M.
He's got to go for 90 days... My real enemy is the "Never Trumpers" I'm gonna send them straight to HELL!

Let's do this!

I'll bet Hillary is having a stroke. Comey is smoking a big Cuban cigar looking forward to being able to actually enforce the law again. Bill is looking for some some young, despondent, slightly overweight Hillary supporters to "console", and Obama is considering moving home to Kenya.
  • R.M.
  • 11-08-2016, 11:50 PM
indeed. just name one who has tits and no baggage in her closet

until now here is your new commander in chief!

HAIL TO THE CHIEF!!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Condoleezza Rice
NOPE! he's gotta go too! he made the bet now he gots to pay the bookie!

bahahahaahha

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
My bad I wasn't paying attention to the bets.
He's got to go for 90 days... My real enemy is the "Never Trumpers" I'm gonna send them straight to HELL!

Let's do this!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I would still trade him for Fat Bastard. Ugh...
Fat Bastard "Mussolini" has a date with piano wire and a light poll... We're just going to shave Shit Eaters head bald...

• R.M.
  • 11-08-2016, 11:58 PM
Shut up. That's funny. It looking close to a land slide. Most states are red now. I just shit my panties that I don't wear.
I'm switching back and forth from Fox to CNN.

Wolf Blitzer and crew are giving every possible senario why Trump won't win. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The CBS people (Pelley) were simply on the verge of tears, just bewildered how this could possibly happen. Some of the best reality television I've seen in quite some time.
The CBS people (Pelley) were simply on the verge of tears, just bewildered how this could possibly happen. Some of the best reality television I've seen in quite some time. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Evidently they were drinking their own Kool Aid while they lived in their echo chamber.
Some guys are going to make a killing tonight. Originally Posted by Stanfeld
Or going to have their balls cut off.
I think America is ready for a female president. Just not Hillary. Originally Posted by R.M.
Hillary a woman? Like when? BTW, Obama figuratively broke the glass ceiling for women by getting elected. He's like an honorary feminist or a woman substitute. Prediction: The U.S. will not have a female president until another 50 or more years have passed. In other words, not in my lifetime nor yours.