Ok Yes Clarence Thomas Looks Like A Fucking Gorilla

I think Clarence Thomas has been an excellent Justice, and I can see why he hates the leftists.
He is a dumb fuck. That's why he didn't speak for 10 years Originally Posted by themystic

Yep and When he finally did speak it was a gorilla grunt.

Yep and When he finally did speak it was a gorilla grunt. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

why thank you for that wonderful insight .. so how long did it take for you to learn Gorilla?

BAHHAAAA
Maybe he is related to Michele Obama. That would explain the gorrila resemblance.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2018, 05:36 PM
Maybe he is related to Michele Obama. That would explain the gorrila resemblance. Originally Posted by Budman
Really dude? If anyone else compared a black man to a gorilla, you'd cry racism. Originally Posted by grean
It is racist.. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Agreed Originally Posted by WTF
Budman, you're better than that bs.
  • R.M.
  • 12-02-2018, 05:49 AM
And he's dumb as fuck. Has no business on the Supreme Court. We have rapists and gorilla look alikes on the main court. What a disgrace.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Man is that some deep hate or ?????
Man is that some deep hate or ????? Originally Posted by R.M.
You're wrong about me. There is no hate or racism in me. 99.99.99% of Black people arent taught to hate.
  • R.M.
  • 12-02-2018, 06:21 AM
You're wrong about me. There is no hate or racism in me. Some Black people are not taught to hate. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Let me fix this for you this morning pumkin.
Let me fix this for you this morning pumkin. Originally Posted by R.M.
The very programs that allowed the Gorilla to reach the Supreme Court, (educationally, affirmative action, etc.) he has voted against. Hes an Uncle Tom in the Black community for a reason. He does look like a fucking Gorilla as the OP stated. Hes the black Kavanaugh. A sexually repressed Republican with a prude wife who wants get his lights fucked out by some sexy woman, ( like yourself) but cant. No one wants to fuck a Gorilla except the chick in King Kong

BTW- RM you are hot as fuck
  • R.M.
  • 12-02-2018, 02:41 PM
Thank you.