Pole Dancing ....

GayleMeyers
I worked out of a little love-shack upper-story-above-retail-stores apartment in Ventura & the proprietress had installed a stripper pole.
Only one regular liked to see me spin on it. The rest just ignored it.

Gayle ... I would love to see you spin on that pole girl!
BRING IT ON!

Jazzer
I’d much rather spend time with you in the sheets, please.

Awwwee ... thanks Jazzer!
But your in Kansas City ... ?!
There was a well-known provider named Winter who some of y’all may remember. Former stripper. She converted the breakfast area into her “stripper room”. Heavy red drapes surrounding a stripper pole and comfortable chair for the client. Music and lighting completed the effect. Oh, yeah, full bar, too. I seem to recall a small side table next to the chair.

She knew how to use it, too. Man, I miss her…and any woman looking for an edge might want to ask around about how the great Winter entertained her male friends. She is missed.
Jazzer
I’d much rather spend time with you in the sheets, please.

Awwwee ... thanks Jazzer!
But your in Kansas City ... ?!
[/QUOTE]

Not aneemore!
Only one pole I want in a room and it's not a stripper pole ..(0)(0)
Chaz76040 now retired (sigh) had a stripper pole in her in call
Shelly Snow had a stripper pole at the house she was living at in east Fort Worth many years ago.
Yes, one provider I like to have ride my pole had a stripper pole in her playroom. She did a little show on it one time, but I must have fucked her a couple of times while she was bent over holding onto the pole with her hands and my pole was in her from behind. Kinda hott really.
TinMan
There was a well-known provider named Winter who some of y’all may remember. Former stripper.

Yes, I remember Winter. Think I met her at an ASPD social?

What happened with her ... do you know?
TinMan
There was a well-known provider named Winter who some of y’all may remember. Former stripper.

Yes, I remember Winter. Think I met her at an ASPD social?

What happened with her ... do you know?
Originally Posted by Torre Tames
She was preparing for a career after the hobby. I assume she finished the training she needed and moved on.
Yes,and no problem with it at all. A lot of strippers are also providers. You just need imagination. Her hanging upside down on the pole while we 69 is pretty hot. Kind of a club fantasy you can never do at a club
Wow. That's interesting. To me it's too intrusive. How about one of those sex-cradles that hang off the ceiling? I have 18 foot ceilings. lol
Elicits no interest from me. If I want to get blue balls and watch pole dancing, I can get that cheaper at a strip club.
oldbutstillgoing
Yes,and no problem with it at all. A lot of strippers are also providers. You just need imagination. Her hanging upside down on the pole while we 69 is pretty hot. Kind of a club fantasy you can never do at a club.

WOW! That sounds like one acrobatic skill!
I can't help but think the process had to be a bit challenging?

WTOilMan
That's interesting. To me it's too intrusive. How about one of those sex-cradles that hang off the ceiling? I have 18 foot ceilings. lol.

Ok, yes ... that could be a good alternative!

May I just say ... and a bit off topic so I apologize ... but it is certainly refreshing to be able to post without someone attacking you. B...L...M (banned)

:-)
TT
I might add, I doubt anyone is going to turn around and leave if you have one. They may not care, but I see no downside of having one, at least in the hobby aspects. If you want one, get it.
At the club, we're not looking forward to watching the routine. The lap dance is where the fun is.