When was your last 'Regular Date' that resulted in sex?

2 months ago. I go on dates on a pretty regular basis (not all resulting in sex) The thing I love about the hobby is its on demand and i get to choose , as well as it being a sure thing. But the chase is also fun.
Ah, the chase. 90% of the time the chase is far better than the sex. 99% of the time the chase and the sex are far better than the shit that comes after.

Gross.
Jenn: yes a bar counts, any public place as long as the internet was not used in meeting up.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

well with that criteria....... jan of 09...... met a gal and talked drunk and somehow had her number, called and ended up seeing her the next week with her drunk ass coming over and giving me some!
I voted 6-10 years. I moved to Austin 9 years ago and focused 100% on my career. By the time I realized it 5 years had gone by, then I found ASPD and 4 more years have gone by.

If there wasnt so much drama and work involved I would try an old fashion date. It always seems like you spend a lot of time and money to find out that you really dont like that person anyways.
  • ManUp
  • 04-13-2010, 10:54 PM
I think the nature of our society has been impatient one; we are not lazy by any means ... we always want to get quick answers and results for most everything we do. And internet certainly plays a key role in facilitating us to achieve that.

Internet allows hobbyists to satisfy their fantasies quickly , and since most of us think with our small head (except Ralphey) then why bothers the hazzle of dating when our small head is taken care of.

It is somewhat sad.
2004. Separated from my ex-wife and met 3 women on-line and had sex with all 3. Also hobbied. Dated 1 or the 3 for about 3+ years, lived together, and got married at end of 2008. But we are swingers so I do not plan on being a 1-woman man.
I have a question about the criteria: are we talking a date that ends with you sleeping with that person for the first time? Or could it be someone you've been with for a while and with whom you have an active sex life?

I hooked up with a hot, recently single friend a couple of weeks ago. We had gone out for a drink, then back to my house to cook dinner like we've done a hundred times, but as some point she started kissing me in the kitchen and we just didn't stop. She's a sexy girl. Keeps asking me when it will happen again...
I have a question about the criteria: are we talking a date that ends with you sleeping with that person for the first time? Or could it be someone you've been with for a while and with whom you have an active sex life?. Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
any date that you met the person through friends or randomly, other than using the Internet..
  • Booth
  • 04-14-2010, 08:31 AM

It is somewhat sad. Originally Posted by ManUp
Very.
Ah, the chase. 90% of the time the chase is far better than the sex. 99% of the time the chase and the sex are far better than the shit that comes after.

Gross. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
LMAO! This is why I love CoEd discussions. The depth and breadth of the replies. Jenns, you are so right!
1937, it was. No, no, wait! 1952! Almost forgot! (sigh)
A funny thing happened to me recently on a visit back home. Before I left I placed an ad on a popular dating site in my home country, complete with profile and recent photo. I just wanted a nice change and go on a regular date with a European woman. True to form as I'm a decent looking bloke and in good shape I got many replies. Once over there I contacted one lady and she seemed very nice and eager to meet me. Our second phone conversation she made an interesting request, and it went like this........her words, not mine..."And once we meet there will be no hot sex on the first date!! OK?" and I replied, tongue in cheek, "No problem, but what about the second date?" She replied.."We'll see, and we can discuss it later!!!" Hmmmm That's what I anticipated she would say, and it warmed the cockles of my heart with aplomb. I couldn't stop laughing!! And she didn't disappoint. Can you imagine THAT happening in the US??? No fricking way Hoss!! But read on....

It's a divisive topic. One that creates a definite opinion and probably won't
win me many friends. Sometimes the truth hits the spot but I've done more than my fair share of dating, mostly via dating sites. Most gals here aren't worth a second look.

I've been ridiculed and accused of being "desperate" for using such sites. I've been looked down upon because I don't have a profession that fits the "image mold" I'm a trucker.
And yet the more I meet ladies here, in Texas, the more I realized that most of them have nothing to offer me, not just a sexy persona, but their intellect is sadly lacking. Underestimate me at your peril, because some of us guys are much too smart to reflect the job we possess. I don't care how many degrees you've got. Makes no difference. Most of you just can't cut the mustard. Stop making excuses that you've been burned! We've all been there....Hello!!

I'm from a prominent European country, lived here 26 yrs, California, Florida and now Texas. Sorry to say but European gals have got you American gals beat, hands down. American guys who spend time in Europe have got it made and I tell you now. No question, because I've seen it first hand. Flash that American twang and the European gals melt into oblivion. Sex?? No problem. Let's go. American chicks use sex as a weapon and are way too prissy and prudish for my taste, so more often than not, I walk away and as I do so I proclaim......NEXT!!

So, what I look for is an American gal with a European influence or traits. I won't explain what I mean here, but it's a gut feeling, and it reveals itself pretty early in the process. They are a rarity but a definite possibility, because I've found them in the past. But both sides, male and female play games, that's just the nature of the culture here. European gals tend not to do such things and are much more direct and upfront. If they like you, you're in business. I haven't the foggiest idea what American gals really want because their game playing is just an irritating distraction. Insecurity is a funny thing and rears it's ugly head in many ways.
My advice/input the guys is........stop paying for expensive dinners, you try too hard. Stop being a "wuss" and show them what a true man is all about. If you think you will get her in the sack by flashing money, you are kidding yourself. I make them earn my interest and company by being respectful and that attraction is a mutual thing, not one sided. I don't have time to waste and play stupid banal games. If the attraction is there then everything will follow including hot delicious SEX!! Thus, I don't chase. If she's interested then she will have to show it and show it fast otherwise I just move on. Everything within the annals of the meet has to be of a mutual enjoyment,and interest, pure and simple. If that doesn't work, then there are plenty more fish in the sea. Just proclaim....NEXT!!
Cap'n: very well put,, I agree 100% with you that US women use sex as a weapon......

thats why I really dont date,, got tired of treating them like a queen only to be shit on and them dating some asshole...

US Women: they want all this and that from a man but when they get it 100% ,they still bitch and moan....
Can't say I agree or even undestand the idea of the hobby as a substitute (rather than supplement) to a normal relationship. Male or female, provider or hobbyist, the fun little game we play can't hold a candle to a loving, fulfilling relationship.

Are they hard to find? Of course! But that makes them so much more special when you do find em. And no, I'm not naive... but I'm not jaded or bitter either.
Can't say I agree or even undestand the idea of the hobby as a substitute (rather than supplement) to a normal relationship. Male or female, provider or hobbyist, the fun little game we play can't hold a candle to a loving, fulfilling relationship.

Are they hard to find? Of course! But that makes them so much more special when you do find em. And no, I'm not naive... but I'm not jaded or bitter either. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley

i agree with karalynn on this. however, it is not my place to judge whatever reason(s) one chooses for playing in the hobbyworld.

and to answer the original question: it has been about a year for me.