NOT WINNING…

Treat me like a hobbyist that is too lazy to read a Providers meetup page: got a link to this personal injury case? Originally Posted by Precious_b
How’s this?

https://www.texastribune.org/2013/08...and-fair-play/
How’s this?

https://www.texastribune.org/2013/08...and-fair-play/ Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what.
a.
fucking.
hypocrite.
I'm still trying to figure how the fuck such a tall tree can fall on you while you are jogging. What kind of lack of awareness of your surroundings does one have to have to not notice a tree falling? No wonder the dude is so clueless. It's not like a 75 foot tree falling occurs in 2 seconds.

I understand and agree with his argument about so many frivolous lawsuits, but it does come across as extremely hypocritical when you consider the messenger.
I'm still trying to figure how the fuck such a tall tree can fall on you while you are jogging. What kind of lack of awareness of your surroundings does one have to have to not notice a tree falling? No wonder the dude is so clueless. It's not like a 75 foot tree falling occurs in 2 seconds.

I understand and agree with his argument about so many frivolous lawsuits, but it does come across as extremely hypocritical when you consider the messenger. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
the tree in question was rotting on the inside. you're not going to get a warning that tree is bad. there would have to be obvious signs that the tree is dying.

it doesn't say how tall this tree was; it was his bad luck to be in the wrong place and wrong time; the tree landed on his back when he jogged past it.
what.
a.
fucking.
hypocrite. Originally Posted by Precious_b
why?

limiting frivolous lawsuits is a good thing.
Without that rotten tree, we wouldn’t have to suffer this evil douchebag.

Tort reform is a Republican dog whistle and more than anything is how the Republicans rose to power In the southern states.

I am interested how you know enough about Abbott’s big payday to present the case. Wasn’t big news in Louisiana, was it? We’ll done, seriously. More Texans need to hear the ins and outs of it.

Would seem a right leaning fella might see a bit of hypocrisy in Abbott's foundation.
If Alex Jones is spewing so much misinformation and conspiracy theories, then why the concerted effort to shut him down?
It’s not a massive effort to shut him down. It’s a series of lawsuits, which he’ll lose and have to pay.

Unless you’re gonna tell you ascribe you his crazy bullshit.
Alex Jones was right about Epstein Island, Globalism, New World Order, The Great Reset, Pedophile rings and child trafficking among the worlds elites, the COVID shot being a depopulation bio weapon, Joe Biden being illegitimate, fluoride in the water poisoning us, climate change being a hoax, global depopulation agenda, Trump/Russia hoax, the COVID plandemic and many more things. He's the real news. The corporate media is the true propaganda. When he makes mistakes, he admits it and apologizes. Does the corporate media do that? Not any more. Even if he's wrong, he's entitled to his first amendment right like any American. Why do Democrats hate the first amendment?
Alex Jones's "The Great Reset" is number one on Amazon!
https://www.amazon.com/Great-Reset-W.../dp/1510774041

Stick that in your pipe and.....
cough... cough... cough...
ive not listened to alex jones on sandy hook thing.

the question is did he defame the families of sandy hook? the jury thought so.
Alex Jones was right about Epstein Island, Globalism, New World Order, The Great Reset, Pedophile rings and child trafficking among the worlds elites, the COVID shot being a depopulation bio weapon, Joe Biden being illegitimate, fluoride in the water poisoning us, climate change being a hoax, global depopulation agenda, Trump/Russia hoax, the COVID plandemic and many more things. He's the real news. The corporate media is the true propaganda. When he makes mistakes, he admits it and apologizes. Does the corporate media do that? Not any more. Even if he's wrong, he's entitled to his first amendment right like any American. Why do Democrats hate the first amendment? Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
I don't hate the first Amendment. But I do think Alex Jones is a lying sack of shit who did exactly what the jury found him guilty of. And, to answer my question, yes, you DO ascribe to the pronouncements of this horrible piece of shit.

Alex Jones's "The Great Reset" is number one on Amazon!
https://www.amazon.com/Great-Reset-W.../dp/1510774041

Stick that in your pipe and..... Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
I beg your pardon? You want me to stick WHAT in my "pipe?"

cough... cough... cough... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
snick ... snick... snick

What, no farting video?

How about a post of your collection?