Originally Posted by CT$odGwn
1. AS - always been good with me from the beginning
2. K-pop - the new kid, best lineup and lots of potential
3. C pop - no negative
4. Blossom K - hit or miss but no issue with the booker or owners
5. L-A
6. K-fest
7. Sun-F
8. Green Light - used to be the best but not the worst. Had few issues with the booker/owner (Jay). Greed caused Dallas market to go up and currently the highest rate at $350 (despite telling me that I was grandfathered at $300 at the beginning of rate hike).

Just my personal opinion without any promotion
1.- cherrypopp, not gonna lie the sudden upcharges are making me go less than I would like to, but service is top notch every time.

2.- GL no upcharges.

3.- BK, they have Mina, they've been bringing variety with the Japanese girls, was one of the studios I visited the most last year never disappointed in those visits, I put them in 3rd place because of the fee difference depending the girl.

4.- AS, don't visit that often, the few times I've been there I haven't had any complaints waiting on pink or Maya return.

5 .- Kpop, never been there.

Special mention
SF. F, was my first studio visit, miss Irene hope she pops somewhere in the future.
KF, F, only visited a couple times.

2.- GL no upcharges.
Originally Posted by anon43
Double edged sword. Well they are double edged sword in many way (such as promoted).

3.- BK, they have Mina, they've been bringing variety with the Japanese girls, was one of the studios I visited the most last year never disappointed in those visits, I put them in 3rd place because of the fee difference depending the girl.
Originally Posted by anon43
I have seen someone else mentioning Mina at BK but don’t see her on the list. Am I missing something?
I have seen someone else mentioning Mina at BK but don’t see her on the list. Am I missing something? Originally Posted by AsianP
Not in their lineup at the moment, she comes every now and then.
I have seen someone else mentioning Mina at BK but don’t see her on the list. Am I missing something? Originally Posted by AsianP