Naming PR and ML violators

I'm with 99% of youse guys on this. People should not feel as though there are no consequences for security breaches.

However, since most of us are sneaking around on someone anyway ... we should be smart enough to figure out how to get the info we need and keep our mouths shut about it.

Otherwise, hung, drawn and quartered! (OK, maybe only drawn and quartered!)
t
that's fine and all but people should not PM members about it. I guess you think its okay?

Get thick skin if you can't deal with what is said.....

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
How on Earth is this a relevant response to what I said? I said the same thing Ferdberf did, i.e., the cat's out of the bag.

What the heck does the fact that private info is publically available have to do with me having thick skin? Did I reference any forbidden material? Did I threaten any hobbyists? No.

I think you're mad at someone else and taking it out on me.

Of course I don't like leaks! All I was saying is that it seems silly to focus on individuals when we all know the source of the leak.

Now go get a nice BBBJCIMNQNS to relax and get this crap off your mind.
Who cares? We can read it all anyway on the site that shan't be named. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
We can't stop anyone from reading, we will however strictly enforce our site rules regarding the use of such information. If you come across it, keep it to yourself as any use of it by post or contact to another member will get you banned. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
It is nice to see Reality sticking its nose under the edge of the tent finally, after the disappearing posts and the disappearing threads. The first thing I saw when I logged onto P411 today was a post about the very site. They were unhappy that one of their banners had appeared there. Nothing they could do about it, they said. It is painfully obvious that without some high grade and probably high priced security measures, not likely to be a do-it-yourself project, almost any website may find its contents hacked and displayed elsewhere on the Web, like it or not. All sorts of organizations have seen all their email correspondence or the whole customer credit card number file figuratively walk out the door.

The continued enthusiasm for a witch hunt when everything through 2 or 3 days ago is open for display to any casual browser is peculiar. Almost as peculiar as apparently hoping that no one will notice.

My advice to everyone, in or out of Hobby World, is assume your whole life is an open book. If you say it, be prepared to have it read back to you in court or to see it on public display somewhere in Cyber Space. If you can't handle that, it may be best not to say it in the first place.
My advice to everyone, in or out of Hobby World, is assume your whole life is an open book. If you say it, be prepared to have it read back to you in court or to see it on public display somewhere in Cyber Space. If you can't handle that, it may be best not to say it in the first place. Originally Posted by greymouse

EXACTLY.....Thats why I never say anything I am not willing to say to someones face....
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS....oh fukk that was me that did that.....nevermind then
I believe there should be a sticky with the handles of those banned for private area breaches. This will assist members in deciding if they want to share information with those individuals

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Didn't you have access to the info share for awhile? It seems that Whispers really went after my fat girl issues big time after I shared my secret with you that it was my hot button. Since opinions are being posted as fact, I would like to put a sticky for you that I believe you told Whimpers my hot buttons so that he could antagonize me easier. Should we sticky that?

Or just sticky people like me who get caught leaking one thread because Wydeman started asking for all night freebies and I was getting blamed. When I asked him why he was doing that, he lied and said he didn't, so I copied and pasted a few lines from a thread proving that he was, indeed, asking for freebies from more than one lady. Although Whispers asked for that pm to be forwarded to him (in your presence according to Wyldeman), Whispers wasn't blamed for asking for the leak or reading the leak even though he knew what it was. However, when he forwarded it on to a mod, I was the only one banned. Now, should all four of us be sticky'd as leaks? Or just the ones who got caught?

And what about the online board leak. If that was forwarded to me and I opened it, am I to blame for what I read? Or, am I only guilty if I ask for the info? OR am I guilty if I forward the link on to others??? I'm just so confused to which rules are and are not being enforced so I am not sure which ones are safe to break!
And what about the online board leak. If that was forwarded to me and I opened it, am I to blame for what I read? Or, am I only guilty if I ask for the info? OR am I guilty if I forward the link on to others??? I'm just so confused to which rules are and are not being enforced so I am not sure which ones are safe to break! Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Since you have a problem only reading the post you want to read....here I will provide you with the post in this thread that is suggesting how you should handle the online leak site, from an administrator here at Eccie...

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=11

If you are curious to find out if it will be enforce, I suggest you go and copy something there, post it here and find out.....please do...
Didn't you have access to the info share for awhile? It seems that Whispers really went after my fat girl issues big time after I shared my secret with you that it was my hot button. Since opinions are being posted as fact, I would like to put a sticky for you that I believe you told Whimpers my hot buttons so that he could antagonize me easier. Should we sticky that?

Or just sticky people like me who get caught leaking one thread because Wydeman started asking for all night freebies and I was getting blamed. When I asked him why he was doing that, he lied and said he didn't, so I copied and pasted a few lines from a thread proving that he was, indeed, asking for freebies from more than one lady. Although Whispers asked for that pm to be forwarded to him (in your presence according to Wyldeman), Whispers wasn't blamed for asking for the leak or reading the leak even though he knew what it was. However, when he forwarded it on to a mod, I was the only one banned. Now, should all four of us be sticky'd as leaks? Or just the ones who got caught?

And what about the online board leak. If that was forwarded to me and I opened it, am I to blame for what I read? Or, am I only guilty if I ask for the info? OR am I guilty if I forward the link on to others??? I'm just so confused to which rules are and are not being enforced so I am not sure which ones are safe to break! Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Taylor,

Sticky what you want. You know darn well that anyone who is not a spinner to Whispers has weight issues. You and him go back and forth often. I did nothing wrong. Don't try and take away that YOU were banned. Your fellow providers know it too and some are still not happy with you so don't try and play it off......

Sixx

Ok, the first rule that you broke was the rule to stop with the Whimpers references. I wasn't here when that occurred and everyone gets one pass. You have had yours.

No one can be held accountable for information from private areas that they learn away from the board. They are held accountable when they let others know that they have the information. If you read it somewhere, or someone tells you then keep it to yourself. If it goes to another member in a communication that is forwarded to staff, and the info in the communication can be verified against a post or thread in a private area to which the sender does not have access, it is considered a breach and the sender is then disciplined, period.
So you might not be to blame for what you read, but you are to blame for using it on this board. One last point. There is only one local Mod here in Austin currently. It is a lot to keep up with so the easiest way to do this is to enforce ALL of the rules ALL of the time. In other words, even though I might miss reading an infraction here and there, NONE of the rules are SAFE for anyone to break. If any of you were in my shoes, you would feel the same way.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff

How on Earth is this a relevant response to what I said? I said the same thing Ferdberf did, i.e., the cat's out of the bag.

What the heck does the fact that private info is publically available have to do with me having thick skin? Did I reference any forbidden material? Did I threaten any hobbyists? No.

I think you're mad at someone else and taking it out on me.

Of course I don't like leaks! All I was saying is that it seems silly to focus on individuals when we all know the source of the leak.

Now go get a nice BBBJCIMNQNS to relax and get this crap off your mind. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Sophia, I can't take anything out on you. Sorry if it came out that way...

Sixx
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS....oh fukk that was me that did that.....nevermind then Originally Posted by babydollsnow
All this silliness......

People should learn to just get along......

Do you have an appropriate Party Dress for your visit?

IS it apparent yet why Austin is opening it's arms and wallets to visiting providers.

Did you find any other young ladies to visit with you? Or are we still on for recruiting and turning out strippers?

I'm sorry... too many questions huh?
  • Carl
  • 02-15-2011, 11:04 PM

Now go get a nice BBBJCIMNQNS to relax and get this crap off your mind. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I've had a lot of crap on my mind lately. I usually just have some Chinese food. Looks like I've been doing something very, very wrong.
TM I did not ask for a damn freebie from anyone so shut the F up! The only thing I did was PM Britney Bangs and say if you are ever downtown I live in S Austin I like to DATY give me a call as a joke. The reason I said it is I had heard about their wild night in S Austin and they were looking for Sixx. That was not asking for a freebie may have been in poor taste since I did not know her. You sent me stuff from the PR and I did not even ask for it. I was new to the board at the time and never paid much attn to all the drama only looking at reviews. I am starting to think you are secretly in love with Whispers as much as you to go at it and maybe the both of you should just f**k and get it over with. TM you are just as much a user as anyone I have ever known to be a user. I do not use anyone unless it just falls in my lap. From now on keep my name out of your discussion about you being banned since you got yourself banned not me. Grow up and start taking the blame for your own actions.
No one can be held accountable for information from private areas that they learn away from the board. They are held accountable when they let others know that they have the information. If you read it somewhere, or someone tells you then keep it to yourself. If it goes to another member in a communication that is forwarded to staff, and the info in the communication can be verified against a post or thread in a private area to which the sender does not have access, it is considered a breach and the sender is then disciplined, period.
So you might not be to blame for what you read, but you are to blame for using it on this board. One last point. There is only one local Mod here in Austin currently. It is a lot to keep up with so the easiest way to do this is to enforce ALL of the rules ALL of the time. In other words, even though I might miss reading an infraction here and there, NONE of the rules are SAFE for anyone to break. If any of you were in my shoes, you would feel the same way.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by Spacemtn
sweet, now that I have your attention, can you please disable my account? I've been asking via pm for days now. I believe this is my third request. I believe as an American, the owners of this site should get to run this place however they want. Even when that means allowing pure hate threads to exist only to hurt the ladies business with lies and negative second hand opinions in the locker room, that is the board owners decision. That said, I shall excercise the freedom to do as Sixx and the others have been advising all along and just stop reading. I would like to take that a step further and just remove myself from this community completely and contrary to old urban legend, I have not used any suggestion, manipulation, or coersion to get any one to follow my example. I came here on my own and I will be happy to leave here just the same.

Thank you for all the fish. I shall now take my flabby thighs go home.
I'm quoting myself here since it's pertinent to this topic.

"The whole "THERE IS A LEAK" thing. That is precisely the mystery that makes this candy land board into a chess board. Since everything is voluntary (posters come and go as they please) no power is distributed until you have the diversion of forbidden territory! It's forbidden for a reason. You shouldn't give a fuck what is being said about you there if you are being all that you can be. If you are one who wants to improve themselves you will find a way to gain that info. Like people are saying, it is being done! It always has and will. But only for the purpose of improving yourself. Why only that? Because you cant bitch and complain about it b/c its forbidden. Or else you will have a lot of explaining to do. And rightfully so. We have enough bitching as it is."

Now if I get points for quoting myself from a statement I posted in the PR, I'm banning myself. Plus I copied and pasted it from the unmentionable yet easy to locate site. LOL. All this hoopla is funny to me. I say get rid of the private areas. Oh right, but then what would we get all wound up about?

How about some good old %^cking!

Personally I think we should just say what we want, when and where ever we want. If we are willing to be accountable for it. I know, I live in fantasy land; this one!