DOJ to reopen Clinton email scandal.

now that's too funny! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
How can BONE COLLECTOR laugh at anything,
How can BONE COLLECTOR laugh at anything, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
ding dong bone collector....

Until i see Hillary in chains, i won't have any faith in this investigation doing a damn thing.
It’s about time. More to come, like Uranium1 and the Clinton Foundation plus the IG report on corruption at the DOJ and FBI.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/04/doj-pr...il-server/amp/

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
This would be a mandatory 1st step of an investigation into the handling of the investigation in the process of disciplining some Agents and/or filing criminal charges against them based on their prior conspiracy to suppress evidence of criminal conduct, obstruction of justice, interference with elections, and/or dereliction of duties and responsibilities as a Federal agent, as well as any and all other crimes involving the use and abuse of mail, voice, and/or electronic transmissions in the furtherance of those activities.

There is already a beginning and an acknowledgement as to 3 of the higher ups, so once the subordinates who facilitated and concealed the activities are identified then their cooperation can benefit them in any prosecution for their activities or failure to act. Perjury and lying to an investigating agent/officer will be window dressing and leverage.
I hear the train a coming!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UZkrVSB4uAw Originally Posted by bambino
Those noises in your head Bambino are not a train, it’s the sound of emptiness.
Disciplining some agents? They should be fired at the least.
We will never see the corruption ended until there are consequences for their actions.
Same with those corrupt lawyers at the DOJ.

Jeff Sessions needs to clean house before he goes into meddling with the states over things the people of the states have lawfully voted for.
Those noises in your head Bambino are not a train, it’s the sound of emptiness. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Oh, just wait Bugs Bunny. Your asshole is about to be reamed out. It will be empty afterwards.
Jeff Sessions needs to clean house before he goes into meddling with the states over things the people of the states have lawfully voted for. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
As I understood an accurate description of the "directive" to Sessions with regard to the unmentionable, it was misquoted and misdescribed by the "substance friendly" media. And the description I heard makes sense based on DOJ policies and procedures vis-a-vis the United States Attorney Offices.

The Obaminable Administration effectively prohibited US Attorneys from prosecuting those person in states where it is legalized, which was rescinded by Sessions on the basis that the POTUS should not be PROHIBITING prosecutions under specific criminal statutes, who in turn ALLOWED the U.S. Attorneys to exercise their prosecutorial discretion as to whether or not to prosecute under that particular criminal statute.

The general DOJ policies and procedures REQUIRE U.S. Attorneys Offices to seek approvals from the DOJ when deciding not to prosecute a specific defendant for a specific crime at a certain level, AND THAT EVEN APPLIES TO PLEA BARGAINS. As to this specific offense that is no longer required. They are NOW "directed" they can use their DISCRETION.

There is a long criminal litigation history of the Feds prosecuting for offenses states don't prosecute ... not to mention assessing extraordinarily LONG SENTENCES for the same offenses prosecuted by the states. It's not "double jeopardy" to be prosecuted for both the state and the Federal offense. They are distinguishable crimes.
I hear the train a coming!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UZkrVSB4uAw Originally Posted by bambino
Isn't that what assup says whenever he schedules a reach around crew MEATing ?
Learn how to spell DIPSHIT, DIPSHIT......... Originally Posted by bambino
Yeh, he's being disrespectful to HIS reach around crew leader assup when he does that ! Guess that means he will miss his turn as the " catcher " at the next bukakke fest the reach around crew has !
Yeh, he's being disrespectful to HIS reach around crew leader assup when he does that ! Guess that means he will miss his turn as the " catcher " at the next bukakke fest the reach around crew has ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
After it warms up outside!
  • WTF
  • 01-05-2018, 09:06 AM
Until i see Hillary in chains, i won't have any faith in this investigation doing a damn thing. Originally Posted by garhkal

Same with Trump

• WTF
  • 01-05-2018, 09:10 AM
This would be a mandatory 1st step of an investigation into the handling of the investigation in the process of disciplining some Agents and/or filing criminal charges against them based on their prior conspiracy to suppress evidence of criminal conduct, obstruction of justice, interference with elections, and/or dereliction of duties and responsibilities as a Federal agent, as well as any and all other crimes involving the use and abuse of mail, voice, and/or electronic transmissions in the furtherance of those activities.

There is already a beginning and an acknowledgement as to 3 of the higher ups, so once the subordinates who facilitated and concealed the activities are identified then their cooperation can benefit them in any prosecution for their activities or failure to act. Perjury and lying to an investigating agent/officer will be window dressing and leverage. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hey there , another double down on FBI agents going to jail....

WTF, I realize your're buddies with Federal Agents, but they can get prosecuted just like military servicemembers and former servicemembers.
If it is proved they committed a crime, and the last time I checked obstruction of justice is still a crime, they should face the full extent of all legal action against them. We cannot have corruption in the DOJ or any of the agencies like the FBI. We already have an out of control NSA that violates our Constitution on a daily basis.