Gentlemen, what is your go-to hobby site?

The most important information here about providers comes from the other people that have seen them. All the Ads show us is that you're possible available. Originally Posted by corona
This. Use the ads to figure out if a lady is something I am interested in then I rely on Eccie, and OH2 to see what people say about the provider.
I do not know who your colleagues are, but they are not anyone I have had sessions with or had conversations with on the boards. If a provider puts continually puts down hobbyists on the boards or goes through the motions and mentally checks out BCD, then IMO, that shows a disdain for guys who chose to pay for a service.

The prices are higher for everyone on everything, I do not have a problem with that (well, I do, but that is another subject for another thread). What I have a problem with is the deflated service that comes with the higher donation price.

Each hobby site has its pluses and minuses. For instance, all but this site allows ads, this site allows you to review providers even if they have a NRP. The minuses for the real time discussion boards are that since they all relatively have the same players, therefore, the drama also follows. P411 allows a guy to be able to let a provider know what he is looking for from a session he pays for (not all guys just want to get a nut). Plus, you can connect or not your handle on the discussion boards, leaving the BS drama that wrongly gets associated with you out. That is why P411 is my number one go to. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Well, consider your cherry popped then! I cherish my clients. Maybe in your quest for cheaper service, you have precluded yourself from the caring, sane women who chose this kind of work and don't have issues with men.
I commend you on P411! It's a great resource for hobbyists and providers!
The most important information here about providers comes from the other people that have seen them. All the Ads show us is that you're possible available. Originally Posted by corona
However, you know if she is even geographically desirable AND what another man finds erotic might not be what you find stimulating, so ads are part of the process! Of course, there are a lot of people who don't bother reading them, lol..
for TX, I use Tryst then immediately cross check here and TER.
tnaboard when its really slow.

used to use OH2 before it was a shitshow.

privatedelights is hot garbage since it doesn't delete ads of girls who are touring, here-today-gone-tomorrows or retired. Originally Posted by nookiebandit
Wise man! Cross referencing is smart. I would think that gives you more of an over-all idea of what a woman is like for your purposes.

I use pd but was unaware of that aspect of their not taking down ads that aren't viable. Although, from my end, we "bump" our ads and I should think that one that hasn't been bumped in weeks might be stale. I thought the "bump" places the ad neared the top? Their design does leave some holes in information ...

OH2 ... just a shame that everyone hasn't just moved over to pacepro.
Seeking Originally Posted by Go4it
Does it offend you if your date ignores their rule about no pay-to-play each meeting? Just wondering how the site enforces their rules ...?
And do you tend to see someone you like more than once? Is that an aspect of seeking that makes it appealing to you?
P411/ OH2 when working/ Eccie to check is the best tryptic.
I watched Eros but not much information and GPS is big there. Originally Posted by Feeltheshow
LOL!
Well, I guess with the prices that Eros charges the ladies, they want their ad money back quicker ... It is astounding the rates some guys will pay, but I suppose one man's ceiling is another man's floor, financially

Another cross referencing wise man - being informed has to help assure you have less bad encounters. I never understand having an hour long texting back & forth with some prospective client and he starts asking where I am! Like, seriously? You didn't do ANY homework?
I’m sure I’ll get ripped to shreds for this but I rely mostly on RR. Navigation is easy, I can like ads I’m interested in, and it’s free to have an account. I also rely on Eccie here for reviews. I have an OH2 and PD accounts but don’t use it as much because I’m not comfortable with the interface. I can barely justify the money I pay in this hobby, paying for p411 is not in the cards for me. I’ve looked at ads on LC but I’ve never seen anyone there I’m remotely interested in meeting. Originally Posted by Tequila12
I will complain if anyone tries to rip you to shreds about your reply!
I would just advise you to be extra careful about sting ops on those sites. (RR & LC) However, I am sure that if you are careful, you find some gems in terms of providers there, too.
This. Use the ads to figure out if a lady is something I am interested in then I rely on Eccie, and OH2 to see what people say about the provider. Originally Posted by mranondash
It is always good to do some homework. It makes everyone safer when there is accountability

OH2 ... just a shame that everyone hasn't just moved over to pacepro. Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
Agreed. I just wish there was a good way for gents in particular to know which ladies they have seen are members there so they can reach out to them and inquire about a referral.

One issue right now is someone can sign up and type in pretty much any current member’s handle and the referral request will immediately go through. It still requires the referrer to confirm before the applicant gets access to the site, but that’s one drawback to publicizing who are current members. Virtually every time I mention that I’m a member I’ll get at least one notification on a guy I’ve never heard of trying to use me as his referral. First, I don’t know you so you have no business asking me for a referral, and second: GUYS CAN’T REFER OTHER GUYS!

Sorry for going on a tangent, but yeah…shame we can’t get more of the oh2 crowd over to PP.
Pacepro has rules kind of like OH2 and Eccie. Since they are all not put in written form, you do not know what all of them are, and the ones that are in written are interpreted by staff so that they do not apply to everyone equally. As far as Pacepro goes, if you were referred by the admin, you pretty much have amnesty from rules.

Like I said, it is all the same players on these different sites so the drama, assumptive theories and insults are the same, difference is, different staff members per site so if you can't get away with being a troll and talk shit about others on one site, go to one of the others you can be. That is why I said that there is not one "go to" site that treats all the members fair and equally.
what CKJAmore said!!

every single provider ad and/or review site has pluses and minuses.
if a guy or a provider soler relies on one, they are either ignorant (as in "not knowing") of the other sites or missing out on useful info.

whichever site one use, one should check other sites, do reverse image searches, phone# searches, public and private forum searches and/or inquiries.

for me, eccie for reviews and pretty decent discussions, oh2 for ads & possibilities, p411 for possibilities & some verification, tryst.link for possibilities.
eros used to be good 20 yrs ago, but now either has HDHs or ads w/out fees posted (pretty useless for 1st level screening).
the LCs, private delights, skipTheGames, adultSearch and the like are so filled w/ bots and spammers that it's only very limited eye candy.

thanks for asking us.
1. merb.cc. I've had real, meaningful, mature, adult > adult conversations on this board and have had the most incredible hobby experiences as a result!

2. P411 (not the value it was when Gina owned / ran it, more deposit-and-dash artistes now)

3. TER (again, not the value it once was, but if I see a pretty consistent review pattern for a lady, it's one cross - check of many)

(distant)

4. ECCIE - for the stimulating intellectual discussions (sarcasm is a lost art)

(distant)

5. OH2 - when it's up and running and I'm constipated. It never fails - I see something there that makes me laugh so hard I sh*t myself. More gentle than XLax and cheaper.
This is a good question. I miss ASPD days!
I’ll use eccie for a general idea of a provider, but will look at ter and see what the lowest rating says, it’s typically the most honest.
Eccie, TER p411