Ideas for Thanksgiving.

Yes that is a great idea hope all have a great Holiday if I wasn't going back home I sure love to meet ya sweet lady.
Hi. That's a wonderful idea Kaylee. Sometimes the holidays are just a great way for people to have a good old-fashioned get together.

I am with my family and working on the 2nd half of the day myself.

Anyway, I wish you and your guests a good Thanksgiving.

Take care, have fun, be safe.
Cheers. ---- Procopio (PK)
Wonderful idea for those of us who are single and have no immediate family close by, I hope everything goes well and you get to enjoy the holiday!
Thanks everyone. I have a couple people coming so far so I'm hoping to have at least 3 more. My place isn't fancy but you will be welcomed with a open heart!!!

Stay blessed!
Thanks everyone. I have a couple people coming so far so I'm hoping to have at least 3 more. My place isn't fancy but you will be welcomed with a open heart!!!

Stay blessed! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I know I havent been on here very long (reading forums that is ), but seriously, probably one of the most thoughtful and sweetest ideas on here. I know in the marines that the holiday seasons were always the hardest times of the years for everyone.

If I wasnt already invited somewhere I would definitely want to go just because this is proof that there is still hope for humanity and America theres still good out there!! Best wishes for those at your thanksgiving feast!
Hope you have a good T-day. But, with respect, this is not a good idea. There are some boundaries that should remain boundaries, for your good as well as the hobbyist.
What papaoscar said. Congrats to you for an awesome idea. Hope your and your friends have a great Thanksgiving.
Well out of blue,,, Sometimes you just have to say what the hell and take a chance. Kaylee is no risk to the guests she invites. She is a sweet and kind person. I hope the people that show up are mannered and as good as she. If so, it will be a really nice time.
Bounderies,, I get it. There is always an exception to a rule. Maybe this is it.
Perhaps so Diddleman.
Well no one is asking anyone to cross any personal boundries. If it's not your cup of tea outoftheblue, so be it. To each his own.

Stay blessed!
Kaylee, we have never met, but I think what you are doing is very nice . I must correct the never met thing soon. Only a good person in general would make this offer. I'm sure your a great provider also, but this impresses me as a person.
Hi Kaylee If you still have a slot open I'd love to come over for dinner.
Hi,

I thought I would put this in the coed department. Some of us are going to be lonely for Thanksgiving (I will be too) so I thought I would throw it out there and see what the feed is about a small get together?

My place is TINY but if your a hobbyist with ref's or a provider with a good reputation and 100% drama free, I would be happy to host a Thanksgiving pot luck dinner. 5 people max due to space in my apartment but I thought it would be fun to do something like this. I don't know about you, but I'm SICK of being lonely on Thanksgiving.

Let put our heads together and see if we can make the holidays a little nicer for each other.

Hugs! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Hey actually at this point I think I'm on my own so can you count me in please?
I can also bring a couple of dishes.
  • 11-14-2013, 05:21 AM
Kaylee....great idea! I will be spending the holiday with out-of-town family, but I know how lonley and depressing it can be during these days.Be careful of who comes, hope it all comes out good! You may meet one or two future best freinds on this day...who knows! There's lots of great, honest people in the hobby!
Hope to meet you in person one day!