Bad news for vaxxers.

Hey, that means that Trump will be dead before the 2024 election. Me too, but I'll be around long enough to see his body incinerated!

I guess if you get far enough into madness there's no choice but to step on the gas.
Hey, that means that Trump will be dead before the 2024 election. Me too, but I'll be around long enough to see his body incinerated!

I guess if you get far enough into madness there's no choice but to step on the gas. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Trump got Clorox and UV light. You, on the other hand, got the Pharma vax. C Ya!!!!!
Trump got Clorox and UV light. You, on the other hand, got the Pharma vax. C Ya!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino

I'm actually glad to see an admission of BSC! I'll live it up since I have just over a year left...or does the booster cut that down even more?

...He died shortly after releasing this... Originally Posted by bambino

Big loss all the way around. Wowzers!
Look who’s an expert on virology now?

Now the leading source of computer virology on ECCIE.
  • Tiny
  • 02-10-2022, 08:03 AM
Trump got Clorox and UV light. You, on the other hand, got the Pharma vax. C Ya!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
You are confused. President Trump got the vaccine, the booster and a monoclonal antibody treatment.
You are confused. President Trump got the vaccine, the booster and a monoclonal antibody treatment. Originally Posted by Tiny
Didn’t Trump get a “vaccine” before they were released?
your trolling is obvious at this point. you know damn well he and his family got the exact same vaccination that the rest of us received, at the same time the rest of us got them.

He did get experimental treatment when he was in the hospital that had not been released for poor people.

Either you are very dumb and ridiculously stupid, or you at this point just say shit to be a troll.
Looks like nothing to worry about. Smooth sailing ahead for the most part.

This was from the FDA vote last year to re-up the EUA for kids

I dunno, might be problematic for some.
your trolling is obvious at this point. you know damn well he and his family got the exact same vaccination that the rest of us received, at the same time the rest of us got them.

He did get experimental treatment when he was in the hospital that had not been released for poor people.

Either you are very dumb and ridiculously stupid, or you at this point just say shit to be a troll. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

... Speaking of trolls - There's T.P.

If anyone would know about dumb and stupid - It'd surely be him!

Ya know, not to be judgmental much-any - but I surely FLUSH TP
after wiping me arse.

Reckon the lot o' you mates do the same....

#### Salty
Didn’t Trump get a “vaccine” before they were released? Originally Posted by bambino

So this was bambino...

Staff edit, Forbidden Topic. dj8
... Listen here, mate - you'd better delete that photo
before the Monitours see it.

You surely know better then to mention ****Forbidden Topic***

#### Salty
... Listen here, mate - you'd better delete that photo
before the Monitours see it.

You surely know better then to mention ****Forbidden Topic***

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Too late