Putin patriots

Maybe the OP can post the Neo Nazis in Ukraine murdering Russians.
Am I the only one who thought by this thread title that this was a reference to Putin keeping the SB ring Robert Kraft handed him to look at?

Oh, and to the sensitive ass Trumpettes, I'm joking. Please carry on.
Am I the only one who thought by this thread title that this was a reference to Putin keeping the SB ring Robert Kraft handed him to look at? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
That was actually pretty funny.... for you. Heh. Heh.
He is one of many in this forum! Originally Posted by WTF
... says the #1 anti-energy-independence Putin lover in this forum!

How much did Putin's invasion help your stock portfolio today?
Putin said true Russians would “always be able to distinguish true patriots from scum and traitors."

Sounds just like Trump at one of his rallies. Originally Posted by VitaMan
No it doesn't. It sounds like you making a total woke ass of yourself again, lol.
[QUOTE=VitaMan;1062784088]Putin and Trump had so many secret meetings they had to try and disguise him.

Crikey! ... How can I "top" that?

... With this: Laptop... get it? Lap-Top.

Hunter's laptop.

### Salty
No it doesn't. It sounds like you making a total woke ass of yourself again, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Must be pretty boring in the valley. Trying to be the insult dog. And not even good at that.
Putin and Trump had so many secret meetings they had to try and disguise him.

Originally Posted by VitaMan

Hey VM, I see Biden had a two hour phone call today with Xi. Are you concerned as to what was said? Are you demanding to know what was said since you don't trust "secret phone calls"? Oh, sorry, you are only worried about what Trump may have said not what the head of the Biden crime family might have said.
Actually, it looks like a coincidence. I mean, if you believe in those sorts of things..

Russian model who trashed Putin on social media found dead in suitcase

A Russian model who called Vladimir Putin a “psychopath” has been found dead and stuffed inside a suitcase, a report says.

Gretta Vedler, 23, went missing a year ago after her anti-Putin social media rant, but the two events do not appear to be connected.

“Vedler’s ex-boyfriend Dmitry Korovin, 23, has now confessed to strangling her to death before driving her 300 miles to the Lipetsk region and abandoning the body in the boot of a car,” the Daily Star reports...
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
saw that one. pretty girl tho. damn shame.
Of course I am concerned.

What a lightweight post from the one who considers himself a heavyweight on a hooker board.
Looks like Putin tried to use Trumps playbook and held a MAGA version of Make Russia Great Again yesterday.

it was televised. one problem.

Putin got cut off halfway during the broadcast. they said it was a technical glitch.
those greenies need to be charged with treason and economic sabotage! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

They could be charged with "pulling a barley."
Maybe the OP can post the Neo Nazis in Ukraine murdering Russians. Originally Posted by bambino

Ukraine invading Russia ?
Looks like Putin tried to use Trumps playbook and held a MAGA version of Make Russia Great Again yesterday.

it was televised. one problem.

Putin got cut off halfway during the broadcast. they said it was a technical glitch. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

... Not a big enough crowd... They had "MRGA" hats!

### Salty