The Sport of Fucking

Lindsey Vonn

I go to the Olympics one time.... now she is getting a divorce. I think her hubby over reacted. But when he called me SL, I knew there was going to be trouble! LOL

Now thats what I call slopes!
Lindsey Vonn

I go to the Olympics one time.... now she is getting a divorce. I think her hubby over reacted. But when he called me SL, I knew there was going to be trouble! LOL

Now thats what I call slopes! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Another beauty that could easily adapt to our Canadian winters and keep us stiff legged bastards warm!
Lindsay Vonn yes yes yes and don't forget Gretchen bieler
Sharapova, Hands down...

You guys are all nuts.... Gina Carano hands down...
Sharapova chopped off her damn hair the other day!! Thank god she still has the bod!
As long as she shaves her pubes I could care less. I don't want to fuck her hair. Nor do I want her to smack my balls with a tennis racquet. Other than that it's all good.
Nor do I want her to smack my balls with a tennis racquet. Originally Posted by boardman

Can I do that?
LOL MsElena beat me to it!!
Can we do this as a group?
Can we do this as a group? Originally Posted by boardman

Can I watch? Not in a wierd way.... just so that I have a story to tell someone when I get older because I have none...
Can we do this as a group? Originally Posted by boardman
For you? Of course. But, you have to change that scary ass avatar damnit.
GINA CARANO ROCKS!!
I was curious-

If there was an athlete out there that you often wished was a hobbyist or provider who would it be?

For me- I am loving how Bubba Watson wraps his hands effortlessly around his shaft as he aims towards a hole.......

Maria Sharapova- mmmmmmm

and who can forget about Gabrielle Reece!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

I like guys who drill to the hole and throw the ball IN LOL the hoop...that Asian guy ( family is from Taiwan) basketball player. I can't remember his name.
look up nicky whelan... she is an Australian volleyball player.... smoking hot!!!!!!1