April is back

Welcome back MAX!!!!!
Yea they do. Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
And I'm happy about it...heh heh heh
I laugh at the notion of a showcase revealing too much (rules rules rules) while the rest of the site is dedicated to covering the details of who banged who, if she swallowed, took it in the ass, or if he performed a little TUHA after DATY

I like to see a little cooch too, and several girls used to show the full monty in their Showcases. But the rules were changed. I'm not sure why because we're all supposed to be 18 or older.
Actually the showcase rules are fairly loose...Playboy type shots are OK Hustler shots are not....
You guys try to make a big deal out of a simple welcome back post to an established provider who is returning. Then, you compain about one of her photos may be exposing too much but not a single person has taken the time to repost the showcase and complain about the photo.

I guess it just a lot easier to rag on a poster than actualy do anything to fix a possible problem
I like to see a little cooch too, and several girls used to show the full monty in their Showcases. But the rules were changed. I'm not sure why because we're all supposed to be 18 or older. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
+1 since we all have to click on the I am 18 or older to log in any pictures should be safe to post IMO.
Bubba,

Your post was a blatant ad for a provider. Replace the third person with the first and it basically reads like something a provider would post in the ads section.

Honestly, I don't give a shit about all the nitpicky rules. I just find hypocrisy funny, and being that you seem to be such a stickler for the rules, this tickled me.
And you are free to feel that way.

Tell you what, RTM the post. Mods, if I broke any rules with that post, go ahead and note what rule I broke in the post and close the thread if you want. If I did wrong, I did wrong and need to be corrected.
I see the cliff ahead....my turn I am closing this one.