It's happen again !!:((

SMH what a jerk
Its Guys like him that make it bad for all of us..
Sorry bout the double post
he is an Indian - he is then Muslim and this is big big no no within their religion - what hypocrite ( hypo creep) Muslims are.. 305 is Miami - he's probably not coming back - lots of gals have a Rule :" I Dont See Indians" - In a bad economy you play upfront .. Originally Posted by jindo
How do you come to that conclusion? The vast majority of my Indian gents are Hindu... not Muslim.
How do you come to that conclusion? The vast majority of my Indian gents are Hindu... not Muslim. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Ironically, Hindu's and Muslims don't get along with each other!
Ironically, Hindu's and Muslims don't get along with each other! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Do any religions really get along with each other ???
  • b2pop
  • 01-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Hopefully you will get your money!!! Anyway glad nothing worse happened.
Thank you, everybody!
Grace you are absolutely right!!! Why someone would say Indians are "then" muslim is beyond me. Sorry to the OP and her negative experience, truly, but let's not generalize a group of humans because of a bad apple.
he is an Indian - he is then Muslim and this is big big no no within their religion - what hypocrite ( hypo creep) Muslims are.. 305 is Miami - he's probably not coming back - lots of gals have a Rule :" I Dont See Indians" - In a bad economy you play upfront .. Originally Posted by jindo

So basically so are any Christians or Jews...if you follow your "hypcrite" logic...or anyone else participating in any of the religious "Thou shall not..."
I guess that would lead to only leaving the Statanist or atheists...who I suppose could be a roundy group to party with, lol

Sorry to OP for your troubles..regardless of what religion or nat'lity this guy is
all indians are muslims??? WTF?

sorry to the op...her issue is the real subject, but this is just impossible to ignore.

unbelievable.
I talked to the OP, I know her well. She is unsure of the guys Handle due to her phone going crazy that night. As soon as she figures out who it is for SURE, I told her I would post the bastards handle. Asian Champagne is a very sweet, trusting gal, some lessons are learned the hard way unfortunately.
Asianchampagne9999 ,

I would black list him on the sites available for this so that you and the other fine ladies do not have to deal with him again.

Best regards,

Saint
all indians are muslims??? WTF?

sorry to the op...her issue is the real subject, but this is just impossible to ignore.

unbelievable. Originally Posted by john_deere
I guess they didn't bother with simple research, which would show that in the 2001 census, India was 13% Muslim. With the high birth rates reported, its likely closer to 25% now, but still, by no means enough of a majority to make sweeping statements.