Ten Years Ago Today

well at least he wore the uniform the dip shit in the white now wore a Halloween costume and brags about how smoked pot when he was in college, a real patriot
well at least he wore the uniform the dip shit in the white now wore a Halloween costume and brags about how smoked pot when he was in college, a real patriot
Originally Posted by gary5912
Oh no, the real patriot is the one who makes up bullshit lying excuses for a war that gets 5,000 Americans killed and another 28,000 wounded. Right? and.....You mean wore the national guard uniform, so he could avoid serving in combat in Vietnam, right? Exactly like all the other chickenhawk republicans who led us into Iraq. With Dick "deferment" Cheney leading the charge.

Fuck you.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa
Oh no, the real patriot is the one who makes up bullshit lying excuses for a war that gets 5,000 Americans killed and another 28,000 wounded. Right? and.....You mean wore the national guard uniform, so he could avoid serving in combat in Vietnam, right? Exactly like all the other chickenhawk republicans who led us into Iraq. With Dick "deferment" Cheney leading the charge.

Fuck you. Originally Posted by timpage
The war that Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and numerous democrats agreed with Bush on? You know, the one where they were given the same inaccurate intel and came to the same conclusion that Bush did?

At least Bush served in the National Guard. Clinton weaseled himself out of being drafted. http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/felon.asp
democrats, LBJ viet nam 58.000 dead or MIA another failure

Fuck You Timpage cocksucker
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 08:59 PM
The war that Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and numerous democrats agreed with Bush on? You know, the one where they were given the same inaccurate intel and came to the same conclusion that Bush did?

At least Bush served in the National Guard. Clinton weaseled himself out of being drafted. http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/felon.asp Originally Posted by satexasguy

funny, I don't quite seem to remember any of those people giving a SOTUA and telling the world a smoking gun in the form of a mushroom cloud was possibly about to be used in this country against us ... maybe you do.
funny, I don't quite seem to remember any of those people giving a SOTUA and telling the world a smoking gun in the form of a mushroom cloud was possibly about to be used in this country against us ... maybe you do. Originally Posted by CJ7
Maybe you remember the Obozo gang recently making statements about Syria and WMD's that most would consider to be unwise statements to be making. "The agitators on Syria have been aided by President Obama's unwise earlier declaration about how use of chemical weapons by the Syrian regime would be a “game-changer.” Perhaps the president said this to help fend off the pro-intervention pressure he already was feeling at the time. If so, the remark was a short-sighted tactic. It opened the way for pro-interventionists to argue that U.S. credibility will be harmed if it does not now intervene in Syria." You can read the whole story here: http://nationalinterest.org/blog/pau...ddle-east-8414 How are you and the other liberals going to justify it when we deploy troops to Syria?
Ask Saddam Hussein, Ada and Qusay how that mission went...
It's really hard to believe that it ever happened. The POTUS, dressing up and pretending like he's some sort of fighter pilot and that he won the war and was on board to strut about to receive his accolades. Right before the Iraqi insurgency started cutting heads off and killing Americans at the rate of a 100 a week some weeks.

Totally bizarre and, in light of the subsequent 33,000 US casualties in Iraq, shameful.

Own it conservatives. He belongs to you and always will. Originally Posted by timpage
Dammit. I think this is the second day in a row I've had to agree with Timmy.

So what if he was? The whole thing was a fucking PR stunt. You aren't seriously going to try to defend it, are you? Originally Posted by timpage
I guess that is what I don't understand about why everyone comes down on him so hard. It was an obvious PR stunt - so why is it such a big screw up?
Pardon me for interjecting but wasn't he a real pilot at one time? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
He was a guardsman who lost his flight status ... For some unpublicized reason.

Worst president ever. Bigger idiot than, er, well ...
He was a fighter pilot. F-106s to be more precise. An aircraft known as a widow maker because of all it's flight dynamics. Did he say he flew the plane onto the flight deck? No, you did. Did he have a banner made up? No, he did not. That was put together by the Chief Petty Officers and the Welfare and Rec fund. So you are complaining that the president of the United States flew out to an aircraft carrier to congratulate the crew on a successful deployment. I happen to know that G.H.W. Bush came out to the Persian Gulf and had dinner Thanksgiving Day in 1990 on a gator freighter. Why don't you complain about that?
  • CJ7
  • 05-02-2013, 01:12 AM
He was a fighter pilot. F-106s to be more precise. An aircraft known as a widow maker because of all it's flight dynamics. Did he say he flew the plane onto the flight deck? No, you did. Did he have a banner made up? No, he did not. That was put together by the Chief Petty Officers and the Welfare and Rec fund. So you are complaining that the president of the United States flew out to an aircraft carrier to congratulate the crew on a successful deployment. I happen to know that G.H.W. Bush came out to the Persian Gulf and had dinner Thanksgiving Day in 1990 on a gator freighter. Why don't you complain about that? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

bull fucking shit ... it takes at least 18 months to get your wings AFTER you finish training school, and then another 2 years to finish combat training, if you want to fly combat

W Never flew a 106 except on paper. He wasn't in the Guard long enough, PERIOD .. His pilot status was handed to him the same way he jumped ahead of thousands of guys who were trying to get in the Guard and couldn't .. Enter Daddy the Congressman and W made it in the Guard faster than you can lie about shit you know nothing about ... as an aside men who go to school and get enough education to qualify for pilot training then spend the time training, and get their wings hardly EVER just quit flying all together. The Bush family always had enough $$ to be able to afford a plane of some type, be it single piston, twin turbo prop, or even a small business jet for that mater ... that stupid shit cant spell pilot, much less solo in a 106.
  • CJ7
  • 05-02-2013, 01:25 AM
Maybe you remember the Obozo gang recently making statements about Syria and WMD's that most would consider to be unwise statements to be making. "The agitators on Syria have been aided by President Obama's unwise earlier declaration about how use of chemical weapons by the Syrian regime would be a “game-changer.” Perhaps the president said this to help fend off the pro-intervention pressure he already was feeling at the time. If so, the remark was a short-sighted tactic. It opened the way for pro-interventionists to argue that U.S. credibility will be harmed if it does not now intervene in Syria." You can read the whole story here: http://nationalinterest.org/blog/pau...ddle-east-8414 How are you and the other liberals going to justify it when we deploy troops to Syria? Originally Posted by satexasguy

Obama?

my my, you sure changed horses pretty fast

These assholes can't even keep up with what they're whining about...