I think I have I have Jungle Fever

I have seen ladies of all shapes, sizes, and skin color..that I have enjoyed.
I'm still waiting.....
i am AA and i love black women but i cant lie i luv me some Snowflakes and latinas alot.
I do like diversity in my Hobby life why be judgmental when it comes to anything including sex to limit yourself is over loking some very beautiful women who can rock your world ...Right Macie Madrid , Symone , and Adorna
You haven't gone "rock your world ebony" until you take the plung with Luxury Daphne.......ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
What has this world gotten too, DH is now pimping for LD?!?
What has this world gotten too, DH is now pimping for LD?!? Originally Posted by Why A Duck?
hell i didnt know DH was nice to anyone
You'd be surprised what dh is capable of
I will always LUV THE LATINAS but dang lately the beautiful ebony providers have put it on me ,every time I see ebony providers posting I just have to check out there showcases .

IMHO the ebony providers have an almost taboo sensuality that I find hard to resist .I luv me some chocolate cupcakes .

Yeah I've seen Sexy Miss Hollywood ,Macie Madrid ,SymoneofHouston and Adorna Kisses and missed out on seeing Sanaa my fault for which I kick myself every time I see her post .

Yup I think I got jungle Fever

I do enjoy all women of different races it just seems I have preference for Latina and Ebony providers but I may be bringing a new provider to the ECCIE but she is neither AA or hispanic Originally Posted by carkido45
Welcome to the Club big guy!!
You are now vice president!!
Membership card is in the mail!!
You get to buy the first round of drinks at the meeting!!
And what a club it is! Limits, what are limits? Beautifull hot woman come in all shapes, sizes, and colors!
awwww I feel special....*blushes*
  • tcx
  • 06-19-2012, 04:31 PM
Adorna baby girl I read so many good things about you
You know what they say: "Once you go black, you never go back." Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
It is a proven fact.
What has this world gotten too, DH is now pimping for LD?!? Originally Posted by Why A Duck?

I'm DH's favorite, didn't you get the memo?

I'm DH's favorite, didn't you get the memo? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

No way. You have to gain about 50 pounds to enjoy the admiration of DH.
While it is true that I have been enjoying the fat sperm whales, they are but a temporary diversion.

LD is my favorite.

She is the last of a dying breed..........sigh