Beware of Man w/ an Alien on His Back

lol...crap...forgot to say he's a white guy...he may be red if he ever reads this thread tho.

To my knowledge he didn't have an ECCIE handle. The alien reference is so providers will know him when they see him..no real need for any other description. He was a perfect client I was told...just taped the session. If you're ok w/ that then disregard. She wants to remain annon b/c she's afraid of pissing him off more or her clients finding out and possibly being scared off. She isn't sure why this was done or why her video was the one made public. By public I mean it was sent to the location she works out of...or worked out of, I should say. Nothing was sent to her family but on the video there is mention of being a PI so she is also concerned that there could be something else more personal behind it.

The situation is confusing and I hope I have at least explained it well enough so that providers will at the very least be aware that a guy might be filming them.

Feel free to PM me w/ questions but this along w/ the first post pretty much covers it.