LONG (or incredibly complicated) ADS

• anita
  • 12-28-2015, 10:30 AM
Lol. My Ads are usually long, but I include a lot of updated pictures to make up for it.
I usually look at the title. If that interests me, then i open the ad to look for pics. Then i go to the showcase to look for more pics. Then back to the ad to read about any specials. Then if i am interested, i read through the reviews. Then finally i make contact via PM. Originally Posted by bobo1cg

You should teach a class on how to pick a provider! The better the research, the better the session :-)

This is one of the reasons I don't care if I have PA again. The other reason is their is nothing kept secret in the Men's Lounge anymore thanks to the pussy-whipped, pillow talkers here.
Originally Posted by ManSlut

Exactly. It is unbelievable how many grown men still believe they fall into heavenly graces with a provider because he "tells" on someone else. How pathetic.

I once PM'd two hobbyists to ask about a particular provider that they had reviewed. Nothing rude, just wanted clarification. So what do I get? A rude PM from the provider upset that I had asked about her. ?????

Anyway for the topic, I saw a pricing structure so complex and confusing, I couldn't decipher it. I wish I had saved it so I could link to it.

Part of the problem was she used a bunch of abbreviations and lingo I wasn't familiar with and the amounts weren't very straight forward. I think every action was extra money, but I was so confused I really couldn't tell you.
I try to have my ad consist of what you guys need to know
Location,rates, etc
nevermind
nevermind Originally Posted by tntangie
...well that's certainly a short ad...
I hate the ADS with the complicated pricing- Vanessa Leveaux's ad immediately come to mind as a very bad ad to read.
A gals ad has me at "I Swallow!"

As long as it's the 1st and only line of the ad that's all I need.
Equally as annoying are the one or two line ads. I get that some guys like the thrill of the hunt, but hunting for information shouldn't be part of it.

My favorite is the provider's ad that is 4 lines long, all of which begin with "NO".
I don't even bother to look at ads. I pay more attention to postings and consistent positive feedback from trusted hobbyists. Ads, to me, are for the most part the things I leverage the least. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Just wait until you get chewed out over some trivial shit because..."IT WAS IN MY LAST AD MOTHERFUCKER"
For me, Ladies Ads get judged the same way I used to judge Men's reviews when I had Premium Access - the more over-the-top hyperbole hype is in them, the less I believe them!

This is one of the reasons I don't care if I have PA again. The other reason is their is nothing kept secret in the Men's Lounge anymore thanks to the pussy-whipped, pillow talkers here.

If I read the word 'Courtesan' in a ladies ad it is an immediate shutdown and I say, "Next!!"...There is nothing worse to me than a Hooker who doesn't think she is a Hooker. Originally Posted by ManSlut

ManSlut puts out some of the best damn reading material on any board I have ever seen. We don't need no stinking PA, you got that shit right King....Just Sayin!