Black on Black Crime: This Is Brutal To Watch and Yet I Can't Turn Away

He didn't even have to try. Carson was like a stoner that was caught skipping school.

Green Okay mister Carson when you skipped class who did you play Xbox with?
Carson Dude I like totally do not want to say.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets

I bet all the people he performed nuero-surgery on are either dead or retarded.

I bet all the people he performed nuero-surgery on are either dead or retarded. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It's OK to keep it under wraps he did surgery on you.
It's OK to keep it under wraps he did surgery on you. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
He certainly didn't use SissyLips as a donor to do a transplant.

Speaking of "Black on Black" crime ...

... does impregnating Black women and leaving them to support themselves and their new offspring without any assistance qualify as being ""Black on Black" crime ...?
Nice of YOU to NOT deny that YOU are a preeminent ASS KISSER, MT Fluffer ! But, we all knew that from YOUR WKing of YOUR hero LUBE !!! The only " scorn lover " here is YOU. YOU and YOUR hero LUBE went to the same school to learn English and how to write, right Fluffer ! " ....in tack.... " right Fluffer ! And, OH ! how YOU " caterwauled " when YOUR hero was banned ! YOU no longer had the shadow of that wide ass to hide behind and get shade from ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I like how you used my " you didn't deny" response. kind of telling of whom you may be now isn't it? But then again I was late to the party. I am sure most folks already knew that. Still waiting to hear if you are gonna meet me at the HEB when you get your moms diapers or any place you want besides the One 0 Six. I don't want your buddies jumping me.

I bet all the people he performed nuero-surgery on are either dead or retarded. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I think most the Conservatives here may the survivors LOL! Maybe it was actually Nuru surgery.

... does impregnating Black women and leaving them to support themselves and their new offspring without any assistance qualify as being ""Black on Black" crime ...? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you stereotyping again?
Are you stereotyping again? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
("... does impregnating Black women and leaving them to support themselves and their new offspring without any assistance qualify as being ""Black on Black" crime ...? ")

Actually that is statistically pretty accurate.

Racial or ethnic group

Children in single-parent families
Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
17 percent
Non-Hispanic whites
25 percent
Hispanics
42 percent
American Indian and Native Alaskans
53 percent
Non-Hispanic blacks
67 percent

"So Lemon is correct that "more than 72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock." http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...frican-americ/

Actually that is statistically pretty accurate.

Racial or ethnic group

Children in single-parent families
Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
17 percent
Non-Hispanic whites
25 percent
Hispanics
42 percent
American Indian and Native Alaskans
53 percent
Non-Hispanic blacks
67 percent

"So Lemon is correct that "more than 72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock." http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...frican-americ/ Originally Posted by goodolboy
AssUp is doing the "stereotyping" ... and the next thing he'll be whining about is "why" .... and it will be something about what "Whitie" does or doesn't do that results in the disparity. Neither he nor the GoofBall OP can address the "real" issue!

Lack of maturity resulting in failing to take responsibility.

... does impregnating Black women and leaving them to support themselves and their new offspring without any assistance qualify as being ""Black on Black" crime ...? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nah, it's just another day in the hood.
Ben Carson is a GREAT AMERICAN. IDK what that other thing was?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_JZD8VO6aA
Hey Cyst! Is the major cause of death for black males aged 18-35 OTHER black males age 18-35 still? It's been that way for decades, I've wondered if it had changed.
Hey Cyst! Is the major cause of death for black males aged 18-35 OTHER black males age 18-35 still? It's been that way for decades, I've wondered if it had changed. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It's crazy, the leading cause of death for black males 15-34 is homicide. 40% of black males in this age group die of homicide, compared to 3.8% for the same age group of white males. So much for BLM.
It's crazy, the leading cause of death for black males 15-34 is homicide. 40% of black males in this age group die of homicide, compared to 3.8% for the same age group of white males. So much for BLM. Originally Posted by goodolboy

dude. u can't say that! sissychimphomo will yell "RACIST .. RACISM" bahhhaa

and of course he sissychimp the renegtard is the real racist. even if he's not gonna admit it.

bahhaa
It's crazy, the leading cause of death for black males 15-34 is homicide. 40% of black males in this age group die of homicide, compared to 3.8% for the same age group of white males. So much for BLM. Originally Posted by goodolboy
That's cause facts don't matter to BLM. Just ranting about feelings.
To the people calling Dr Carson an idiot, moron, etc, how do you reconcile that this man was one of the premier pediatric neurosurgeons in the Country.

Perhaps his talent in that field does not translate into the Political Arena.

Are we willing to say that it really doesn't take that much intelligence to go into a child's brain and fix malfunctioning parts?

Is he a "Rain Man"? Can he navigate areas of the human anatomy that seem impossible to comprehend, but can't tell you the price of a loaf of bread?

Perhaps the new saying should be......."yeh, digging around in a newborns brain might be a challenge, but it ain't Politics".