Joe wants to mandate mask wearing for interstate transportation

I double majored in chemistry and physics at university and I still don't give a shit about wearing masks stfu you pussy faggot
Stop acting stupid. The CDC already recommends to wear masks in these circumstances. We just set a new case record because of assholes like you.
And no one has said you would have to wear a mask in your car. How stupid are you?

You're the last fucking person to listen to for any science based information. The CDC aren't just some guys in white lab coats. And you get the same vote as someone who made it past 8th grade.
trump has admitted....You know what?
No one on the site is going to change their vote. The leader of your pack of assholes and his party of douche-bags are truly the lying liars. trump tells an average of @17 lies a day.
I know you people are all advocates of the "tell a lie a thousand times to make it true" method of governance.

Airlines, U.S. passenger railroad Amtrak and most public transit systems and U.S. airports require all passengers and workers to wear facial coverings, as do ride-sharing firms Uber (UBER.N) and Lyft (LYFT.O)
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2782P6

Not even you douche-bags can't pull the US down, no matter how much you try.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Keep hiding in your hole, limp dick. The rest of us are gonna go out and keep winning.

You're welcome, btw.
trump says the virus "will just go away".
That's the science of the trumpys. That's the science you believe in.
Only in trump-land does a moron think he knows more about infectious diseases than Dr. Fauci. You're nobody, a set of flapping gums in a sea of unmasked douche-bags.
My contempt for you morons grows by the day.

Thank God none of you have a job that needs a high school diploma to do. You'll be easy to replace. The person won't even need to speak English to do your job.
I'm waiting for the day I turn the TV on and Fauci, Biden, and the rest of shitlibs are instructing folks to mark their doors with lamb's blood so the 'rona leaves them alone. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Only in trump-land does a moron think he knows more about infectious diseases than Dr. Fauci. You're nobody, a set of flapping gums in a sea of unmasked douche-bags.

Thank God none of you have a job that needs a high school diploma to do. You'll be easy to replace. The person won't even need to speak English to do your job.
Lol. It's clear by your posts that you are the one living in the fantasy land and overcome by anger toward something of your own imagination
Good stupid response.
You get caught saying something stupid so you stomp your foot.
How many of those trumpy bears, the ones made in China, do you have?

Make sure you wear your mask in your car.

Fucking douche-bag.
Keep hiding in your hole, limp dick. The rest of us are gonna go out and keep winning.

You're welcome, btw. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

Stay mad.

I bet my jobs more technical than yours AND I bet that I get paid more than you.

But bravo for showing your true dem colors by wanting to fill jobs you don't want to do with immigrants that you can pay a slave's wage. Typical "make the darkies do the hard work" attitude, cuck.

You ivory tower cocksuckers can continue to stay mad, stay ignorant, and stay scared. We're running this bitch.
I'm an ivory tower cocksucker. Blue faggot is a retard.
  • oeb11
  • 10-24-2020, 03:23 PM
YR/mulitple handles and sidekick mm blue meanie should be masked!
So which one of the 3 stooges are you?
Bambitcho?
Wacky cunt?
Fucked up fred?
Lol. It's clear by your posts that you are the one living in the fantasy land and overcome by anger toward something of your own imagination Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
  • oeb11
  • 10-24-2020, 03:28 PM
Triggered much - Blue meanie - LOL
Lol. It's clear by your posts that you are the one living in the fantasy land and overcome by anger toward something of your own imagination Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Imaginary enemies, imaginary oppression, imaginary genders, imaginary self-importance, imaginary "hard work". I wonder if he's from CA, they're the only people I know that think everything is awful.
He's a wannabe ivory tower cocksucker but really he himself is the dumb hillbilly that he hates.
Three losers chime in while having nothing to say.
Ignoring the fact trump ignores science and the rest of you are liars.
You won't even admit you are the angry douche-bags.
God only knows the tantrums you'll throw after the election.

As for ob1 and his civil war, whose side will the US military be on?

Not yours.
  • oeb11
  • 10-24-2020, 03:41 PM
Get some professional help - blue meanie

Life is better dealing with reality as it is - rather than what XiNN and Comrade Xi tell you it is!
Imaginary enemies, imaginary oppression, imaginary genders, imaginary self-importance, imaginary "hard work". I wonder if he's from CA, they're the only people I know that think everything is awful. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

according to his profile, he lives in his suitcase