Pimps, Providers and the game (READ)

Actually all you have to do is try to find a woman answering an ISO between all the ass-kissers pimpin' and blowin' smoke for damn near any woman on this board that can prove she can fog a mirror whether or not she fits the OP's original request/description...

"Lookin for an under 30 spinner with great tits"
"You need to call F**n"

Thread is now derailed...

Fuck ya'll that's the most pathetic ass kissing pussy wigger pimp shit on this board.

Just my .02
Wow
The quote below was taken from another website and I`m going to keep her name out of it. Are her words true? I don`t know, but take them for what they are worth.

"Well I got tired of being one of the pimped "****" girls, so I took the beating out from my manager and now I'm independent!

Of course my menu has expanded, because I won't get my feet beaten with a rubber hose if someone posts even a hint of GFE any more.

So come see an ex-pimped girl. He's fucking up my business with 3 bad reviews and i really need the money because not having a pimp for a dealer means I have to pay retail for my medicine."
Wow if true this is so sad
That's very sad...
I don't know if saying the business hasn't changed over the last 10 years would be correct.

One of the primary roles of a pimp was to run his stable, make sure girls were where they needed to be, often managing location such as street corners and sweet walking. They also provided a level of "protection" from other urban predatory behavior, and in many cases acted as a source for whatever illicit substances an addicted girl could want.

All this, of course, in exchange for essentially owning the woman in question.

But as someone who has lived in Dallas his whole live and remembers the Harry Hines and SW scene on various levels since the late 80s I can tell you there has been a shift. Caused by, of all things, the internet.

Women don't need to walk streets, or have services to coordinate their appointments near as much as they used to. You can run an ad on here, use google calendar to keep appointments, coordinate everything. By not being on the streets girls don't have to have contact with those who could or would abuse them because of their location. This eliminates two of the pimps jobs. (coordination and protection) And a girl who is hooked on something can easily find a source now often without needing to deal with a pimp for her fix.

Just as the Internet has drastically cut back on SW presence , I would say in some respects it has cut back on the need for pimps/managers. A girl getting into the business now may want to learn the TCB side of things, so might work with a mamasan type or mentor under an experienced provider (I've seen more than a few of those mentorships around here). But she would rarely need the protection and control a pimp would give.

Now, for women to break away from a culture that puts them into that position, that's another story all together.
What a great thread. I've often reflected on the two polarized images of "the hobby" -- going all the way back to "ancient times".

There's the image of the powerful, independent woman who loves what she does and purposefully chooses to make a profit from providing (and receiving) pleasure. There's the woman in Firefly for a future fictional example, as well as ancient practices revolving around ritualistic sex.

On the other side there's the sexual enslavement of victimized women, helpless and forced into a dehumanizing existence.

And there's everything else in between.

I don't know that there's anything I really want to say about that... just that it fascinates me.
OK, a girl from Ce****ville graduates from highschool, leaves an abusive home and heads for Dallas or Houston without much money or many skills. How is she going to get started? How will she get the cloths and apartment? Who will take care of things untill she gets started and begins to make money herself?