P411 Ladies - question about activities

Mention it in the review definitely. If I say I do MSOG and I still have 30 minutes on a date I am going to try my damned'est to get as many M's as possible. I never understood the whole "one pop and done" even if there is time left on the clock. Even if no msog is not offered, if you paid for an hour, I will be massaging or cuddling you for those last 20 or 30 min unless you want to leave. But this is only my opinion.
Specifics of what went on during a session are best left for reviews.... I'm not really in a position where I can get involved in session specifics. However, if a provider's reviews start being more bad than good, and indicate there is any sort of deception going on, she will be hearing from me once I get wind.

Also, I occasionally "lock" reviews on the providers' pages, if there is something that comes to light that I think is important for other potential client to be aware of before jumping in head first.

Always,
Gina
I appreciate all the input- for future adventures - though my questions were never answered --- Providers - is it my responsibility to ask for more activity when plenty of time is remaining? --- and Hobbyists --- how have you handled this situation?

Thank you for the information provided in PM's - I have responded to each of you and the time you took to personally respond and your input was greatly appreciated
If a girl really does not want to do Msog she just does not need to offer that to guys. Randall, I am speechless on what to say wish I knew the right words to say.
I appreciate all the input- for future adventures - though my questions were never answered --- Providers - is it my responsibility to ask for more activity when plenty of time is remaining? --- and Hobbyists --- how have you handled this situation?

Thank you for the information provided in PM's - I have responded to each of you and the time you took to personally respond and your input was greatly appreciated Originally Posted by randall flagg
Communication is key. Racquel deMilo recently started a fantastic discussion addressing this very issue: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=780139&highlight=

TheAD or not I really think she hit the nail on the head. So many factors come into play with regard to msog and assumptions based on time of day, age, time left (as in most men don't recover and pop again with enough time to get dressed and out the door in 20min, not saying that to be a snarky clockwatcher either but often times, especially during regular business hours, a lady has somewhere to be after the session). Whatever the case may be, one word sums up the whole thing: communication!
If a girl really does not want to do Msog she just does not need to offer that to guys. Randall, I am speechless on what to say wish I knew the right words to say. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
TP I have accomplished something I did not think possible - making you speechless!!!
THN - I wish all providers had the attitude that Racquel shows in the link you posted. However ALL OF THE providers who gave me the indications that we were done with time remaining made a horrible assumption. I often recover quickly and can complete a 2nd - or rare instances a 3rd time within the time scheduled. I have ALWAYS been a clock watcher - have even set the alarm on my phone to go off a few minutes before the session was scheduled to end --- and if I am not close -I have told the lady "I appreciate the effort - but this isnt going to happen. On these occasions - though not completed - I have left totally satisfied --- because for me --- Lifes a journey not a destination - and the effort to get a 2nd shot on goal is the journey - and the shot itself is the destination
My philosophy is... unless you are running over your time, I NEVER get dressed before you. Some guys choose of their own accord to get back to work or wherever they need to be, others want to rest, relax, and go for round 2. I let my company at the moment dictate my action.... and I stay naked so that it is known that I'm not pushing you out my door until your time is up. Originally Posted by GracePreston
+ 1 I 100% agree! Never start putting on clothes before client. Even if he is not able to go second round..so what. You can always offer nice massage to make up rest of hour. Now if he starts getting dressed he will let you know when session is over. Other than that these ladies who rush you out the door need to be more considerate of others time. Look at it this way, what is the rush, it is one hour out of the day. If you can't handle that IDK what to tell ya..lol. Greed is way to common in this industry
Great attitude, Melanie. That is why you have such a following.
Randall, I thought the buzzing noise was for another round....
I will generally ask the client if multiples are possible before he explodes the first time. If yes....it's great. If no, then I try to let the suspense build as long as possible. I'm not a mind reader...so I just ask, if the client hasn't already made it clear.
You might need to increase your time to 90 minutes or two hours. Two many fucktards want MSOG on an one hour session and use that attempt to increase their time, especially if you just O'd and there is 20 minutes left. Can you recover that quickly and release within the remaining 20 minutes? Probably not ... Originally Posted by pyramider
I don't need recovery time
I'm shy about posting my opinions on the boards, but wanted to offer you my input, so I'll be brave. 1st, it never hurts to remind a girl that msog is important to you. Lately, I'm enjoying showing off my newly acquired tantric skills, slowly resulting in a climax that leaves you drained and weak in the knees. But if I know that the gentleman is looking forward to a second go, then I might do things a little differently - rather than taking him to the edge and backing off, I would go ahead and get the first "pop" (I hate referring to it as that) out of the way.
Another factor is gauging your enthusiasm. An extraordinary GFE requires a participating BF. If a lady doesn't feel that you are that into her, she's obviously not going to be all that enthusiastic about rousting you into prolonged play.
Never be afraid to speak up and let a lady know what you like, especially if she lists it as an activity that she enjoys. My P411 profile lists activities that I do enjoy, but that doesn't mean that I perform all of those activities during every session. I appreciate it when a gentleman expresses a shared enthusiasm.
One more little tip: If you have an interest in an activity that requires special equipment, be sure to mention that ahead of time, so she is prepared. It may have been a year or more sinse she filled out her profile, and she may have listed an activity that she enjoys but just doesn't get that much call for. If we listed it as an enjoyed activity, we're happy to oblige, if you let us know of your interest.
That's my two cents. Hope it provides a bit a insight.
Happy Hobbying.
THN - I wish all providers had the attitude that Racquel shows in the link you posted. However ALL OF THE providers who gave me the indications that we were done with time remaining made a horrible assumption. I often recover quickly and can complete a 2nd - or rare instances a 3rd time within the time scheduled. I have ALWAYS been a clock watcher - have even set the alarm on my phone to go off a few minutes before the session was scheduled to end --- and if I am not close -I have told the lady "I appreciate the effort - but this isnt going to happen. On these occasions - though not completed - I have left totally satisfied --- because for me --- Lifes a journey not a destination - and the effort to get a 2nd shot on goal is the journey - and the shot itself is the destination Originally Posted by randall flagg
In other words, you prefer being stimulated in some sexual form or fashion during an entire hour, whether it appears to her that her efforts are in vain or not. (I'm not judging, just clarifying.) If that's the case, you should communicate this directly to her ahead of time and maybe you will discover you experience less disappointment. Most of us can not read your minds and everyone's expectations are different. Mayhap, why many ladies seem mechanical is because no matter what they offer or do, they will be picked apart anyway, ya think? 100% of everyone she sees will not be 100% satisfied since they didn't tell her EXACTLY what they want and expect.

Communication is always key to any successful union, whether it be an hour or a life time.....ijs
Just updated my profile:

"Unless otherwise stated on a lady's profile, MSOG is assumed, and when time permits I appreciate the effort made."