Pictures.

You buy a pair of jeans, based on a picture that's depicted on a catalogue. What shows up is not that you ordered. Do you have legit cause to ask for a refund or an exchange ?

Not trying to ding the OP, but I fail to see the "grey" in the original Q.

Hell... I've been looking forward to the encounter for days. I show up and it's not what I was all stoked about. Now my johnson is all shriveled up from dissapointment, and i gotta argue w/ you that I owe you a cancellation fee or boink you so u can make ur rent ?

Sell crazy some place else - we are all stocked up here.
After seeing this... I believe in no picture!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuNKFXC0kLY Originally Posted by Bigguy006
Wow that was a eye-opener! Now I can see why the guys complain about pictures.

Last week I walked into the room after stripping to my swimsuit (this green one) and the guy said, "that really IS your picture, isn't it?" I said, "yes, of course" Now I understand what ya'll might be dealing with.

I'm big on TRUTH in advertising
It's like those delicious looking burgers on the Chilli's commercials-- you know damn well that delectable avocado-swiss-bacon burger featured on TV isn't going to look the same when it arrives on your plate. However, that doesn't mean it isn't good looking or satisfying when you finally have it.

Advertising is just that--advertising. Something to get you to make the first move... Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
If I pay $10 for a burger, I don't mind that the burger does not look as good as in the commercial. If I pay $250 or more for a provider, I would walk away if I don't get what I see in photos.

I would avoid about 90% of providers here because I can't see enough in their photos to make a decision. I prefer large photos that are not photoshopped. I want to see the good and sexy parts of a provider and I also want to see all the defects.

There are few providers that can convince me through photos. In particular, I like SensualSophia's photos. I especially like the photos she took with her cell-phone. I think her photos set a good example of what I would look for. Unfortunately, I don't have the references to see her. If I ever do have the references, she will most likely be the first provider I would try to meet based on photos and reviews.

btw, I never rely on a review to tell me how sexy/hot looking a lady is. One man's treasure is another man's trash.

btw, I never rely on a review to tell me how sexy/hot looking a lady is. One man's treasure is another man's trash. Originally Posted by albertmonger
There are a few guys here whom you can trust from their reviews. You just have to learn who they are.
There are a few guys here whom you can trust from their reviews. You just have to learn who they are. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
I don't think that's even possible with appearance being so subjective. They may be honest in their reviews, but that doesn't mean that their likes/dislikes are the same as mine.
I recently got my photos redone. The photographer is not in the hobby and even though I told him what I was using the pics for it was difficult to explain to him that I did not want body altering photoshop done. Since he is in San Antonio and works with "larger" girls he had problems understanding this, but in the end I think he did a good job. I lost about 10 lbs since my previous pictures and I think these new pictures show off my new body in a very classy way. After comparing the originals from the edited, he really only did work with the lighting. He said it was very easy -- especially since he didn't have to work on the lighting on my face!! :-P

Would you guys rather see personal snap shots or professional photos? I've always been curious....
I recently got my photos redone. The photographer is not in the hobby and even though I told him what I was using the pics for it was difficult to explain to him that I did not want body altering photoshop done. Since he is in San Antonio and works with "larger" girls he had problems understanding this, but in the end I think he did a good job. I lost about 10 lbs since my previous pictures and I think these new pictures show off my new body in a very classy way. After comparing the originals from the edited, he really only did work with the lighting. He said it was very easy -- especially since he didn't have to work on the lighting on my face!! :-P

Would you guys rather see personal snap shots or professional photos? I've always been curious.... Originally Posted by bella_bee87
Your new pictures look great! I'm glad they're not heavily photoshopped. Some girls have pictures that look like they've had vaseline rubbed all over them.

I prefer amateur photos, because professional photos usually seem to be altered. I think professional photos are fine if there's no major work done on them and they're an accurate representation of how you look.
I take great (obviously) amateur photos! Meaning, they are obviously amateur!

But anyway...
Would you guys rather see personal snap shots or professional photos? I've always been curious.... Originally Posted by bella_bee87
Bella,

I would say personal snap shots. I agree with the guy who liked Sensual Sophia's personal snapshots. Great pictures
"A picture is worth a thousand words"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_pictu...thousand_words

The OP images are definetly missleading. IF i were in the hobbyist shoes I would state the obvious and keep my hard earned money and walk away.

When I became a provider I knew that I wanted to represent myself truely and honestly.

I am here to say that My photos are over 3 weeks old and I need to update them to show my new hair color golden brown, (same length) and my new darker tan lines. lol

I have been told many times that I look better in person than my photos...wow what a great compliment!

All joking aside. I will update asap.

and Dagney, wow I want your body!!!!

I agee with all your opinions, i just wanted to put my 1 cent in...

TxLadyAna
  • Zoey
  • 07-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Misrepresentation is a bitch. (I'm currently in a law suit with another company for misrepresentation - totally unrelated to the biz - but it's downright low and extremely delusional.. )

I would feel terribly anxious about meeting a client if I wasn't even close to resembling my photos.

Refund.. for sure!
The one on the right was shopped. Look for the clues guys. The arm that makes a "U", the hair that hangs horizontally?

Really, the arm is the giveaway unless she has a second elbow. She needs a better photoshop artist.
The issue with the picture above is the left image, is what she actually looks like, the right image, is what she THINKS she looks like. Delusion like this can not be easily cured or remedied. If this were a provider she would likely continue this practice, not really realizing she is being deceptive.
. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
I never thought of it that way, that's an interesting take, self deception is the most potent form.
But the camera ads 20 pounds. A lady needs to have the picture photoshopped to give an accurate representation of how she looks in person.

I never thought of it that way, that's an interesting take, self deception is the most potent form. Originally Posted by nawtynatalie
I am pretty much always right, get used to it....

(this was meant to be "tounge in cheek" fyi)