So what gives Alyssa?

nstfuasw Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
nstfuasw. .???

Now shut the fuck up and...

-spray whippedcream

- suck watermelons

- stay wet

- sleep well
I am still waiting to hit that! Nothing but great reviews...I gotta start working that #
You probably posted something on the board that pissed her off. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
I see what you did there. Well done.

Booked two weeks in advance with the address to the incall given the night before and the usual texting back and forth we've been doing over the last month. Only to wake up the next morning to find a PM from you cancelling with no reason. And completely ignoring any communications asking if you'd like to reschedule.
Is this how you treat a lot of guys who try to see you? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
You already were an "exception". I "thought" we were cool as well. My pussy, my decision. I chose not to have a session with you after all, and I "thanked you for the interest". Please move on
You already were an "exception". I "thought" we were cool as well. My pussy, my decision. I chose not to have a session with you after all, and I "thanked you for the interest". Please move on Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

This is classic mistake. We go against a gut feeling.
At least she was kind enough to PM and tell you. Most will NC/NS you.
It's a loss on both sides but one true saying, her pussy, her decision.
She seems rather reliable to me...ijs. But I don't sleep with her (though YM and I Are still hoping for a three way)... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
But she likes dickey no licky...YM has the sads
It's a simple concept.....not everybody has to like us.
You already were an "exception". I "thought" we were cool as well. My pussy, my decision. I chose not to have a session with you after all, and I "thanked you for the interest". Please move on Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I thought so too. Would you care to fill me in on why you think we aren't "cool". What I did? I mean we were texting about my request the night before that you couldn't come through on (which was completely fine with me) then a few hours later you pm'ed me canceling after I had gone to sleep. And what is this "exception" you made for me?
I thought so too. Would you care to fill me in on why you think we aren't "cool". What I did? I mean we were texting about my request the night before that you couldn't come through on (which was completely fine with me) then a few hours later you pm'ed me canceling after I had gone to sleep. And what is this "exception" you made for me? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
It might just be better to drop this. I wasn't and am not privy to the details, but I'd bet you a new pair if shoes I can just about guess the major facts of the case.

It's a disappointment, I get it. She probably should have cut you loose earlier. Fair enough, but what's done is done.

Trying to make one of the most "professional" providers on the board seem "unprofessional" just isn't working.

People are going to start assuming you said something that really creeped her out, which is not at all what she said happened...ijs

Did you really want to see her if she was hesitant at all?
  • Trey
  • 05-18-2014, 04:24 AM
I'm betting it's the tranny thing. Or whatever that request was you made freaked her out.
Tranny's have a way of complicating things, I would imagine.
OoB, did you neglect to purchase a sufficient quantity of officially licensed Team Alyssa™ merchandise immediately after making the appointment?
I see what you did there. Well done.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
+1
Out Of Bounds i mean this in the nicest way ...move on and
Imagine how miserable we'd all ;-) be in our personal lives if we went to browse providers and there was no one listed. ;-)