Monkey Pox Test Already Available!

Maybe you've heard of it. It's the place where Black slavers rounded up their fellow country men to sell at auction. You not take any history classes?!?

Why you showing black people with monkey pox? Why you not showing white folks with monkey pox? You saying black folks are monkeys? You racist? You one dem white supremacists maga terrorists? Don't you remember the Howard Cosell incident? You going down, fool. Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
Maybe you've heard of it. It's the place where Black slavers rounded up their fellow country men to sell at auction. You not take any history classes?!? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

you can't say that! the liberals will yell blasphemy!! BLM will have a conniption fit! the leftist media will brand it "African disinformation"!

bahahahhaaaaa

it is however the truth about slavery in Africa. the 900 pound gorilla the left and BLM deny.
you can't say that! the liberals will yell blasphemy!! BLM will have a conniption fit! the leftist media will brand it "African disinformation"!... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Don't worry. Be happy. BLM purchased a multi-million dollar mansion/retreat/center in the Hollywood Hills that they purchased with all those non-traceable donations through ActBlue. Pretty sure they claimed it was a retreat for their weary minions.