What's your price range?

Oh, and P.S. - The provider has to have all her teeth!
I;ve had a lot of fun at 160 to 250 but I wouldn't mind go over once in a while... 300 isn't bad
not with mee Perhaps I only asked the HDH? I don't know the quality of the others providers. I know Aiden has a wonderful reputation and her phone bill is within the ranges I mentioned, and so are others in Houston. Actually quite a few. I agree you will find cheaper more than you find higher prices. I guess it depends where you look.
the memory factor is way over rated. I'm not here to make memories.

Sofia, why don't you come out to play?
Two and under for me. Mostly under, way under. Occasionally I've been known to pay more. But I'm a bargain hunter by nature. Hey, us po' folks need lovin' too.
TopCat
Simpleton.....UTR...You don't pick me I pick you..........
I like all reasonable price range.
I have paid alot and had a good time and have paid a little with same results.
Depends on if you get along real well with the lady.
Chemistry is very important.
Generally I have found that quality providers in Houston are no less than 260 and that's rock bottom. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I couldn't disagree more. I have long since stopped equating the amount I pay with the quality of the provider. I've seen some sweat-hog queens at under 150 and some complete oxygen-thiefs at more than 300. The provider asks what she asks for. I pay what I can afford. I don't negotiate for a cheaper price and I won't abide being upsold for services.

And I couldn't give a sailing shit about room temperature sprite and blah, blah, blah. If guys love that kind of service and are willing to pay for it, more power to 'em. If a provider wants to provide that service and thinks its worth more, I'm sure no one will complain. I promise this though: most of the guys she sees couldn't care less about what kind of beverages she has in the fridge, what brand the sheets are or what the label on her lingerie reads.
Useless thread.............

I'm in the 200 to 250 range However I don't do FK, BJ, FS or greek.

I do have blue toilet water though Originally Posted by boardman
That is pretty expensive for just a handjob or Russian, boardman.

All kidding aside. . .let me get this straight, you Texas guys have the prettiest ladies I have seen in the hobby, and you are getting sessions for 150-200?

LUCKY BASTARDS!
Simpleton.....UTR...You don't pick me I pick you.......... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Not exactly utr if you post it out in the open. I don't think I would be very receptive if a provider told me," I pick you now pay me my hdh rate" That just doesn't seem right to me.
Sense you picked me....
just pm me and we can work out the details.
I don't think I would be very receptive if a provider told me," I pick you now pay me my hdh rate" That just doesn't seem right to me. Originally Posted by simpleton
Glad I'm not the only one who thought that...
My range is generally ~$.5 for a half and $$-$$$ for an hour. I almost never go in for a full hour on the first meeting because I'm constantly going for newbies or UTR's that may or may turn out well. I also prefer incall if that matters.
A couple of times I've gone out on that ledge and spent a tad outside my normal comfort zone and in hindsight regretted it just a little in each instance.

Not to say that I didn't enjoy my time with the HDHs I visited. I most certainly walked out with a big smile on my face. But when comparing the level of utility to sessions I've had for much less or how I might have better spent that money on some other endeavour, I would start to feel foolish. i.e. For that same donation I could have 2-4x as many sessions of equal enjoyment with some of my other ATFs. Paid two months car note. Or I could have treated 550 hungry strangers to a free 5-layer burrito from Taco Bell. That sort of thing.

I can honestly say if someone offered to pay $300 to go visit provider X or $120 to go see provider Y for a full hr. I would need both hands to count the providers that could qualify as provider Y that I'd rather go see than provider X.

People often say you get what you pay for and many times it is true but I pride myself on finding the exceptions to that saying.
Sometime after a session I think fuck... I could have fucked my ugly neighbor and bought some new shoes.
A couple of times I've gone out on that ledge and spent a little more outside my normal comfort zone and in hindsight regretted it just a little bit each time.

Not to say that I didn't enjoy my time with the HDHs I visited. I most certainly walked out with a smile on my face. But when comparing the level of utility to sessions I've had for much less or how I might have better spent that money on some other endeavour, I would start to feel foolish. i.e. For that same donation I could have 2-4x as many sessions of equal enjoyment with some of my other ATFs. Paid two months car note. Or I could have treated 550 hungry strangers to a free 5-layer burrito from Taco Bell. That sort of thing.

I can honestly say if someone offered to pay $300 to go visit provider X or $120 to go see provider Y for a full hr. I would need both hands to count the providers that could qualify as provider Y that I'd rather go see than provider X.

People often say you get what you pay for and many times it is true but I pride myself on finding the exceptions to that saying. Originally Posted by island_beau
Speaking of which, when are we gonna see another of your sub-200 lists?