One good thing about hurricanes

You guys need to quit trying to apply male logic to females. Especially hookers. Your just butting your head against a brick wall. It makes sense to them and we can pay or not. That's the only real choice we have.
I haven't watched TV since last Sunday & just glanced at it & kept walking. I didn't know anything about Harvey until this afternoon when I saw the TV at Carl Jrs. in Prosser, Wa. That's when I said to self, pussy getting cheaper in Dfw !!!!
  • Go4it
  • 08-27-2017, 10:54 PM
When you run onto hooker math where 1 hour is more than 2 half hours, just order two HH back to back,
I did talk to a Houston gal and she explained her fees were based on my requirement that she see me in DFW and that I did not need to commute to Houston to see her. My neck keeps twitching my head every time I run through her logic. I passed on her offer and took a lousy qv instead. The Houston gal needed more teeth and maybe that was what she wanted me to pay for before she headed back to flood city.
had a hooker tell me one time that "sure I charge more for an hour than for 2 hlfs, your going to enjoy it more so I should get more". Needless to say I deleted that number. Originally Posted by regmand

Oldbutstillgoing is 100% logic to any women "really"
$400 for an hour or $1k for two hours.
Gotta love hooker math! Originally Posted by Tigger!
I saw that. Think her name is Collette. Go looking woman, odd math skills.
I believe Collette has a standard rate of $700 per hour. So for guys in that playground, ( HDH. $400 is a bargain.

Crzy
Reading through some of the Backpage ads in the Houston site is just pure comical gold..."just got it town and ready for action" or " just visiting for a few days" I know ads get re posted but how about being real and saying..." I am totally fucked and stranded can somebody please give me some money to get out of this hell hole???"
just more Traffic , and less motel / hotel rooms apts etc
It's like when she wants to buy shit on sale. Look it's 50 bucks off.....but it's still a $300 pair of boots!