Any one else miss certain things about the 80's?

Wiz you must be in your 90's by now if you were a stud in the 80's

LOL

We all thought we could fuck better, eat pussy better, sing better, dance better, look better...and when we look back we didnt know anything.....

I still dont know nutin! Originally Posted by BigDeal
Not me. I didn't get truly laid until 1990. I hated eating pussy, could never carry a tune, could never dance, and have always been an ugly cuss. I've gotten BETTER with age. I've been laid a LOT more, love eating pussy, but still can't sing or dance, and am still an ugly cuss.
I miss Dick Clark...ijs
I miss Dick...ijs Originally Posted by boardman
Wow, you certainly are out of the closet.
Wow, you certainly are out of the closet. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Don't ask, don't tell...

Oh, and I miss my hair, too...
I actually don't miss my hair. It was a pain. Glad its gone.
The older I get, the better I was. Originally Posted by mojoworkin
Best post in the thread . . . that's classic, @mojo
For the 80s, nice wax jobs in that vid. Bet that dude is gay.
I was a lot younger,and I sure miss it.
I was in catholic grade school during the 80's so.. No. Maybe miss recess.
I was in catholic grade school during the 80's so.. No. Maybe miss recess. Originally Posted by shamrock55
You're not old enough to be in here..
I miss my long hair and my double knit flares..or maybe that was the 70s..

Kept my LPs though..all 300 of them.
I miss my long hair and my double knit flares..or maybe that was the 70s..

Kept my LPs though..all 300 of them. Originally Posted by malwoody
Yeah, MW, that was the 70's... and I have all my old LP's still, too. Although the 8-tracks are gone.
I never fell for 8-tracks, but I did have several hundred cassettes. I dumped all of them as well as my stereo cassette player back in 2006 when I moved across the country. I hadn't touched any of them in over four years.
8 tracks...That's funny.
Equipment needed to properly operate an 8 track:
A business card folded several times.
A round toothpick
A dull # 2 pencil

You insert the folded business card under the tape cassette where you inserted in into the player. The toothpick is then used as a final shim to adjust the cassette so that each track on the tape is contacting the head in just the right position to achieve proper playback.

After fiddling with the fucking business card and toothpick for about twenty minutes you go ahead and use the #2 pencil to gouge your eyes out.
8 tracks...That's funny.
Equipment needed to properly operate an 8 track:
A business card folded several times.
A round toothpick
A dull # 2 pencil

You insert the folded business card under the tape cassette where you inserted in into the player. The toothpick is then used as a final shim to adjust the cassette so that each track on the tape is contacting the head in just the right position to achieve proper playback.

After fiddling with the fucking business card and toothpick for about twenty minutes you go ahead and use the #2 pencil to gouge your eyes out. Originally Posted by boardman
I used a matchbook in mine.