Ain't "Diddly Squat" To Do In Midland! But...I"ve Got An Idea ;)

One ticket out of Diddly Squat for the lady in El Paso, please. If logistics allows, I am in!

- January Maye Originally Posted by January Maye
Love to have you Miss Maye! Let's see if we can make that logistics issue go away
Damn, this sounds like a lot of fun !!! I wish I was able to join in the fun , but I am just not able too at the present time, but I wish all of you a great & fun time.
Just a quick update folks.

I haven't heard from either of the ladies in PM. So, I kinda feel we're back to square one regarding booking the bus. The bus folks are at the moment waiting to hear back about a date, but going to hold off responding to them for now.

Ladies, if you're cereal about this, let's get'er done
I have been waiting outside on my curb for said vehicle to remove me from Diddly Squat. Seriously. I came back inside to change clothes because a crow pooped on my shoulder,
I have been waiting outside on my curb for said vehicle to remove me from Diddly Squat. Seriously. I came back inside to change clothes because a crow pooped on my shoulder, Originally Posted by January Maye
Umm...address was never sent
awesome
I'm thinking this is a bust. At least for now. Just not getting the responses needed to set up a date/time. Not going to get into particulars, don't wanna piss anybody off.

I'd like to keep this going though since several of the fellas would like to make it happen.
I'd like to keep this going though since several of the fellas would like to make it happen. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Agreed
Damn so wish I could join in on the fun