South Texas Roll Call

I've met a few of you pervs. I had an std check immediately afterward because I shook Smith's hand. Lol
Still here myself and still retired from major hobbying.

Selection in lower RGV is still lacking and I've been bored out of my mind for last 2 years.

R
South Texas Hobbyist couple of the year for 2011 and 2012.
I know a few of these mongers in RL and am happy to say, I've met far more providers than mongers. I used to never see a girl more than once and in 2011 was with over a hundred, which was my goal. With the lack of choices here, I'm spending my time with a limited number of girls, who are either UTR or not providers. Every so often, I get a wlld hare and hook up with a provider.

Right now, I'd like to know what's up with MistyCC, one of my ATFs.
free4dave here, still working on my bucket list,......... One sexual adventure at a time
Slider checking in for duty! I usually stick with UTRs I do visit a provider on occassion. While I dont post alot, I do enjoy everyones antics and tales of debauchery.
Hola! Mi nombre es Su Majestad.......

Me encanta faciales!
I am new here as well.i joined because a Houston Eros chickk pulled a bait and switchch on my birthday last year. I was pissed! That doesn't happen anymore, lol.
Hi I'm italia I am from s.a but i love c.c, i cum every so often when i do i make sure everyone knows ;-)

sum times sum one will cum with me and sometimes i cum alone ;-)
present and accounted for.
Hello folks my name is rjdiner and I am a pussyholic. I have been pussy free for 4 1/2 hours now. Italia can back me up on that, right sweetie.
My name is Lance, and I have a sex addiction.

Btw...

Do not call Italia's number... text only, text only, again text only
text only

Whats Newbie?????????

Beware of Elevators......They can be Scarrryyyy!!!!!!
I am new here as well but i'll only be here for a little while though but nice to meet you guys and gals Originally Posted by nailandbail7
This hobby is a little bit like the Hotel California. You may be here longer than you plan on. LOL, Have fun and be careful while you are.
Im redd i had a moral compass but smith took it! bastard!