Blame it on the Alcohol.....

One of the best sessions I've had the young lady and I enjoyed cocktails prior.
  • anita
  • 09-26-2011, 12:29 PM
There is nothing wrong with having a drink or two, if both of you are comfortable with it.
Depending on the time of the day and what else I need to do. Usually after 5 I am fine with having a glass or two with clients. If its early, I offer them a glass but wont have one myself if I have another appointment later.
  • pyro
  • 09-26-2011, 12:56 PM
theres nothing wrong with applying some liquid panty remover
I never drink with clients...never!!

Ok,

to any provider seeking to be sloppy drunk while we're in a session

Ok bitch, be all drunk and watch what happens to your donation envelope
Sloppy drunk + sex sounds gross esp during a session.
After a shitty session I always go have drinks to forget about it. If I drink before the session, I'm sure it will be shitty and I won't remember it.
I always offer my gentlemen friends something cool to drink. Plus, it’s a perfect opportunity to tease my friend as he watches my ass when we walk up the stairs to kitchen. I have bottled water sodas and pretty much a fully stocked bar plus various wines including port at my hideaway. Many times, my date will bring a lovely bottle of wine for us to share. It all just depends.

Well, does the time spent drinking and chatting count against the play time? If so, I can imagine some ladies stringing out the cocktail time to really intrude on the session time. I doubt too many guys would like that. They're there for activities other than drinking. Originally Posted by jan-w
I’m really not one to watch the clock. I tend to let the date wind up and down naturally. Also, no one said that you can’t take your wine or drink to bed with you .
  • jan-w
  • 09-26-2011, 04:11 PM

I’m really not one to watch the clock. I tend to let the date wind up and down naturally. Also, no one said that you can’t take your wine or drink to bed with you . Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
I'm glad to hear that Olivia but there are plenty of ladies who would count it as part of the session. After all, the guys are paying for the ladies time and time is money.
I'm a social drinker and will enjoy a drink or 2 with a suitor...
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Or a whole Lot more..... followed by some booty-shaking.... bumping and grinding.... etc... etc..... But only in a Red dress right? Ha!

I never drink with clients...never!!

Originally Posted by BDS

If you don't think that is funny as hell.... you don't know BDS!

JaD
I'm glad to hear that Olivia but there are plenty of ladies who would count it as part of the session. After all, the guys are paying for the ladies time and time is money. Originally Posted by jan-w
Then maybe they are in the wrong line of work. It's supposed to be FUN for EVERYONE. I don't think I'd have too much fun if all I could hear was the theme song from Jeopardy playing in my head while I was trying to eat, make love, etc.

But a little cocktail never hurt either lol.
What is your take on having a drink or two during an encounter!?
Is it acceptable?
I obviously don't mean getting sloppy drunk with a first time client!
P.s. I love some straight Vodka! Originally Posted by MissPrince$$
I find it preferable.
There was a provider I knew that love to do a shot of patron and always wanted a monster(cock) energy drink. I lost track of that hot blonde
I don't think anything is wrong with my clients drinking. I don't drink though. As long as there is no pressure on my part for drinking then it doesn't matter if they want to.