2000 miles will be aired tonight.

At 7pm EST. You can log in to 2000 mules.com. It’s $20.

https://t.me/rrndaily/342496 Originally Posted by bambino
https://2000mules.com/

https://shop.salemnow.com/product/2000-mules/
... IT'S GRAND! ... ... ...

... See? ... PROOF! ...

### Salty
So? Has anyone accessed the movie yet?

If what I have heard about it is true, this will upset a lot of people.

D'ya think it will be suppressed by the Department of Homeland Security's new Misinformation Governance Board?

A review please.
2000 Mules shows video proof of criminals stuffing ballot boxes in broad daylight and then taking pictures of their crimes in order to get paid. This happened in every single swing state. No one can deny that Trump won 2020. The proof is right in front of your eyes.

Give @NevsChannel a follow thank you for clipping.
OPEN LETTER TO USA MILITARY

We the People are asking you to assist us to takeour country and sovereignty
back from the corporation and FED banksters and corrupt politicians

We are FIRING every last one of them !!! They no longer represent us , therefore they are FIRED !!!!

We are done being slaves and paying taxes that our gov wastes our $$ and it's not even backed by gold, which is fiat worthless paper by illegal and corrupt FED !!!

We want the 2020 election fixed , we know you all know JB the Pedo did NOT win.

We have the right to desolve the gov when all other measures have been exhausted. We have tried

January 6th protests
Convoy*s
Multitudes of protests
Going to school board meeting
Town meetings
Attending the Trumps Rallies , the rightful winner !!
Social Media Warriors
Voting < election machine rigged>
It was ALL rigged
See the movie RIGGED and
Mike Lendels Proof

We have lost friends, family members
Thru covid, poisonous vaccines, and thru sharing the horrific truth of all hidden from us for decades, kennedy assasination and 9/11 is just two of 100s of examples we could give

We are tired of wars and paying for wars we DO NOT want!!! We do NOT want to support any wars unless enemies attack us.

We want our country back and are demanding you act ASAP on our behalf, we want action, we want our sovereignty, we never agreed to be a mini corporation at birth and given all Capitol letters on our birth certificates !!!! We never agreed to be traded like cattle while others make $$ from us unknowingly

We refuse to be slaves to the deep state for one moment longer

We want NESARA implemented ASAP
We will put another much much much smaller government in place once these horrible, inept people are fired and prosecuted for there crimes against us and our CHILDREN

Patriots who agree please share

Military reading this please take this message from We the people to your commanding officers

Please respond to us using the EAS system

Patriots this needs to go viral on every platform

We the people have spoken
Military needs to act now on our behalf
Before we have no country left !!!!!

Respectfully

USA AMERICAN PEOPLE
  • WTF
  • 05-08-2022, 07:02 AM
We are FIRING every last one of them !!! They no longer represent us , therefore they are FIRED !!!!

. Originally Posted by bambino
"You're Fired!"

You keep posting this type nonsense Hoss and you'll be certified looney soon enough. ( Something we on here have known for years!)
So? Has anyone accessed the movie yet?

If what I have heard about it is true, this will upset a lot of people.

D'ya think it will be suppressed by the Department of Homeland Security's new Misinformation Governance Board?

A review please. Originally Posted by ICU 812
It’s free, watch it for yourself

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...a-3772487.html
"You're Fired!"

You keep posting this type nonsense Hoss and you'll be certified looney soon enough. ( Something we on here have known for years!) Originally Posted by WTF
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
ABOUT 2000 MULES : LOOK MAN WHO GIVES A FLYING SHIT ABOUT IF THE FRAUD WA SUFFICIENT TO CHANGE STUFF. THE FUCKING POINT IS THAT THERE WAS FRUAD. THIS MEANS THAT IF I WERE A COMPANY WHO DEFRAUDED THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF MONEY IN A CONTRACT I WOULD BE IN DEEP SHIT. I WOULD HAVEE TO PAY ALL THE MONEY BACK, GO TO JAIL MAYBE, AND HAVE PENALTIES. I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP NOTHIN. SO WHY THE FUCK DO WE STILL KEEP TALKING ABOUT ENOUGH FRAUD. IF THERE WAS ANY PROVEN FRAUD IN AN ELECTION THE SHIT SHOULD ALL BE THROWN OUT PERIOD AND DONE FROM SCRATCH AGAIN.
  • WTF
  • 05-08-2022, 07:10 AM
ABOUT 2000 MULES : LOOK MAN WHO GIVES A FLYING SHIT ABOUT IF THE FRAUD WA SUFFICIENT TO CHANGE STUFF. THE FUCKING POINT IS THAT THERE WAS FRUAD. THIS MEANS THAT IF I WERE A COMPANY WHO DEFRAUDED THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF MONEY IN A CONTRACT I WOULD BE IN DEEP SHIT. I WOULD HAVEE TO PAY ALL THE MONEY BACK, GO TO JAIL MAYBE, AND HAVE PENALTIES. I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP NOTHIN. SO WHY THE FUCK DO WE STILL KEEP TALKING ABOUT ENOUGH FRAUD. IF THERE WAS ANY PROVEN FRAUD IN AN ELECTION THE SHIT SHOULD ALL BE THROWN OUT PERIOD AND DONE FROM SCRATCH AGAIN. Originally Posted by bambino
Whaaaaaat...there was isolated fraud in 2016. Should that election have been redobe?

Do you understand the word minuscule?
Whaaaaaat...there was isolated fraud in 2016. Should that election have been redobe?

Do you understand the word minuscule? Originally Posted by WTF
Do you understand the word “redobe” Professor Poofter!

BAHAHAHAHA

Whadda fucking idiot
The Title 2000 Mules should have been put on this Post. Not everyone Watches every Video on here and how it was Posted without saying what it's about, will have lots of People bypassing the Video. This is the most Compelling Evidence of the 2020 Election being Stolen by the Democrats, yet Released. Everyone around the World needs to see this, because if America is taken down, like they are trying to do, it will Effect the whole World. This isn't just happening in America, it is going on in most Countries, especially so called Democratic Countries. All the Western Countries have Leaders who Attended the World Economic Forums, Young Global Leaders, like Canada, Australia, New Zealand, England, Argentina, France, and Germany. There are many other Young Global Leader Participants in those Governments, besides the Leaders, all Trained in how to Implement the Great Reset, One World Government. In a few Weeks, they are Voting on a Bill that gives the WHO, a Nazi run Organisation, Special Pandemic Powers, which Over Rules any Countries Constitution. Don't doubt for a Second that they will Vote it in. They are Two Thirds of the way to their Great Reset, all they need now, is the Coming Famine and to Digitalise the Monetry System, combined with a Social Credit Score and Universal Basic Income. They will Probably put those in Place while we are Distracted by Starvation, or do it under the Guise of Climate Change. They are moving Fast, they know they are Exposed and Information is coming out that can Hurt them, so are trying to Push their Agenda through as Fast as they can. The Question is, What are we going to do about it?

Do you understand the word minuscule? Originally Posted by WTF
Hillary guilty, but no DA or AG will take up the case